Windows 10: Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

Discus and support Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help me Microsoft. I promise when i was eligible to pay then i am not using free. It's really important to me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Md.Zahid Islam, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

Please help me Microsoft. I promise when i was eligible to pay then i am not using free. It's really important to me.

:)

Md.Zahid Islam, Apr 22, 2024

2. Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh

Hi FayeduzzamanTamim

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Yes, Bangladesh is not in the list of supported countries. Microsoft doesn't publish the schedule of changes / enhancements to the general public. Hence, it can't be said when it will come.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh

Amendments

Bangladesh is not in the list of the supported country for Cortana.

LEE QICHENG, Apr 22, 2024
  4. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

Hi FayeduzzamanTamim

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Bangladesh is not a supported region at this time and there are no plans to support there yet. Here is a list of the supported regions:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402727...

Andre for Directly, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

1. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows.... - Similar Threads - Microsoft literally poor

2. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....: Please help me Microsoft. I promise when i was eligible to pay then i am not using free. It's really important to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-am-literally-poor-and-i-am-from/b769c956-dbe2-4a17-b604-575e65578168
  3. hi i am having trouble with roblox the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i am having trouble with roblox the microsoft store: version so every time i press shift Lock my fps drops then returns to normal again if i press it to many times it just freeze the screen and if i stop pressing it its back to normal my specs are : intel core i5 8gb ram windows 11 pro...
  4. hi i am having trouble with roblox the microsoft store

hi i am having trouble with roblox the microsoft store: version so every time i press shift Lock my fps drops then returns to normal again if i press it to many times it just freeze the screen and if i stop pressing it its back to normal my specs are : intel core i5 8gb ram windows 11 pro...
  5. Hi i am khuliso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i am khuliso: Hi i am khuliso My laptop doesn't turn on at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-khuliso/6d0eb3d1-1f46-455b-ac4a-c70ef476b853
  6. Hi i am khuliso

Hi i am khuliso: Hi i am khuliso My laptop doesn't turn on at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-khuliso/6d0eb3d1-1f46-455b-ac4a-c70ef476b853
  7. Hi i am khuliso

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.

Hi, I am experiencing BSODs.: These BSODs seem to happen whilst playing games. 152888
  9. i am literally collapsing here

i am literally collapsing here: what am i supposed to do? My windows is broken, no one listens to me, no one cares. I can't reply to any posts for some reason I come on here and no one believes me and we just argue and argue then I get suspended or blocked, then I come on here a month later and it all...
  10. Hi there I am Cortana.

in Cortana
    Hi there I am Cortana.: In the Windows 10 set up, Cortana speaks to you, and I have recored her speak but the quality is terrible. Does anyone have an audio file I can use? If you cant reply to it, send me an email with it: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I know it says not to post...