Windows 10: HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

Discus and support HID Compliant Game Controller Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I have my RealFlight Interlink Elite Controller plugged into a USB port on a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro the screen saver and power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PLCMAN58, Sep 25, 2015.

1. PLCMAN58 Win User

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

If I have my RealFlight Interlink Elite Controller plugged into a USB port on a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro the screen saver and power save options will not work. This work perfectly with Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 prior to my upgrade to Windows 10. The current driver information:

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver Details:

Driver Provider: Microsoft
    Driver Date: 6/21/2006
    Version: 10.0.10240.16384

If some one has installed Windows 10 as a "Clean Install" will you post your HID Compliant Game Controller Driver details?

It does not matter if the controller is plugged into a HUB or directly into the USB ports on the motherboard.

Other have reported gamepad and joysticks causing issue with the screen saver and power saving options when they are plugged in.

:)

PLCMAN58, Sep 25, 2015
  2. mdlUk1 Win User

Display will not turn off, even with power saving option enabled

I do not have an HID-compliant game controller listed and I do not have a gamepad or joystick on my PC.

I do have the following:

HID-compliant consumer control device

HID-compliant touch screen

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant whiteboard

Microsoft input configuration device

and 6 USB input device

is it one of those?

mdlUk1, Sep 25, 2015
  3. windows 10 screen saver doesn't work

I followed your instructions but there is no HID Game controller.

Below is the list on my computer:

HID-compliant consumer control device

HID-compliant touch screen

HID-compliant whiteboard

Microsoft Input Configuration Device

USB Input Device

Any other suggestions welcomed.

Yoga Studio, Sep 25, 2015
  4. HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

Not sure what you are asking for. That's exactly the driver that Windows 10 installs and that is causing power problems. Maybe there's a way to install an alternate driver that doesn't cause issues? We've tried to contact Microsoft about this but there's no response whatsoever.

AmigaRoots, Oct 15, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    Not sure, but this could be deliberately done in Windows 10 as connecting a game controller indicates you are going to play games, and surely you don't want the screensaver to kick in or the computer to sleep while playing.

spapakons, Oct 16, 2015
  6. Even though Windows is being dumbed down on every new version since 7, let's hope that's not the case! Surely computers in 2015 are smart enough to not require device connection/disconnection every time the user needs to use them. Also, I think there has been no coexistence issues between games and screen/power savers.

AmigaRoots, Oct 16, 2015
  7. PLCMAN58 Win User
    Never had this issue on pervious version of Microsoft Windows and was NOT required to remove the controller from my computer. Microsoft has been nonresponsive on this issue.

PLCMAN58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

1. HID Compliant Game Controller Driver - Similar Threads - HID Compliant Game

2. HID-compliant game controller driver missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-compliant game controller driver missing.: I have a cosmic byte controller interstellar it is in xbox style and I can't use it cause my pc doesn't has the HID-compliant game controller driver. Please tell me where can I download it and how can I prevent it from uninstalling by itself....
  3. HID-compliant game controller driver missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-compliant game controller driver missing.: I have a cosmic byte controller interstellar it is in xbox style and I can't use it cause my pc doesn't has the HID-compliant game controller driver. Please tell me where can I download it and how can I prevent it from uninstalling by itself....
  4. HID-compliant game controller driver missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID compliant game controller driver is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID compliant game controller driver is gone: I noticed my ps4 controller wasnt connecting to ds4 windows so i checked my drivers and noticed that hid compliant game controller was hidden so i uninstalled it and now i cant reinstall it and my controller doesnt work without it please help...
  6. HID compliant game controller driver is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID compliant game controller driver is gone: I noticed my ps4 controller wasnt connecting to ds4 windows so i checked my drivers and noticed that hid compliant game controller was hidden so i uninstalled it and now i cant reinstall it and my controller doesnt work without it please help...
  7. HID compliant game controller driver is gone

8. HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver: Hello, So I was trying to fix something on my computer and in that process I deleted the HID Compliant Game Controller driver and I am not sure how to get it back I have been trying for a couple days and can't find anything if anyone can help it would be great....
  9. HID compliant game controller driver error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HID compliant game controller driver error: I'm having a yellow triangle on this device/driver.. it seems like it's the cause of my laptop shutting down slowly and even ending up restarting... Even worse, it interferes with my mouse which it can't detect. I needed to restart the laptop (which takes so long) to gix...
  10. Hid Compliant game controller drivers

Hid Compliant game controller drivers: Hello i was trying to fix something with a ps4 controller not working with my computer and i accidentally delted the Hid compliant game controller driver and now it seems that windows wont recognize the controller anymore is there a way to download the driver again or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HID compliant game controller missing

2. hid game controller driver

3. HID-compliant game controller missing windows 10

4. hid compliant game controller driver win10,
  5. hid compliant game controller driver windows 10,
  6. usb interlink controller windows10 drivers,
  7. hid-compliant game controller xbox one driver,
  8. windows 10 hid compliant game controller drivers