Windows 10: HID (game controller) could not be migrated

Discus and support HID (game controller) could not be migrated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded from win 7 to win10 on 18/8 without any particular problems and after returning from vacation wanted to use my Saitek X55 joystick which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by schaefer, Oct 13, 2015.

1. schaefer Win User

HID (game controller) could not be migrated

I upgraded from win 7 to win10 on 18/8 without any particular problems and after returning from vacation wanted to use my Saitek X55 joystick which consist of two USB HID controllers, one for the joystick and one for the throttle.

I observed that the joystick was working OK bu that there was no apparent contact to the throttle - it could simly noty be recognized by FSX or FSUIPC.

After reviewing numerous fora I concluded that it was most likely and Power management issue and looked at the MSFT Windows USB Core Team Blog on the subject for windows 8.1, which gave detail n how to change the Enhance Power Management setup.

When reviewing the device manager log regarding the pertinent USB HID control I could see that the relevant HID had not been migrated and is showing a 441 False error message.

I would greatly appreciate if anybody could provide guidance on how to remedy this issue as it is beyond my user skill set.
    I have enclosed a screenshot of the relevant logfile and would greatly appreciate any assistance the forum can provide.

Thanks in advance

Comments. I can see that the attachment I uploaded was not comprehensive so here is another one with more info.

:)

schaefer, Oct 13, 2015
  2. iDraghin. Win User

PS4 controller | HID-compliant game controller | Device not migrated

I cannot for the life of me figure this out.

I've tried all of my USB ports, I've updated drivers, I've unistalled and reinstalled drivers, I've tried different controllers.

But every time, the HID-compliant game controller says that it could not migrate.

Any help?

Here is what my event log looks like:
    HID (game controller) could not be migrated [​IMG]

iDraghin., Oct 13, 2015
  3. Ernie San Win User
    PS4 controller | HID-compliant game controller | Device not migrated

Hello,

You may uninstall and reinstall the driver. Next, scan the hardware changes. We suggest checking the image below:

Should you encounter the same issue, we suggest to contact your manufacturer.

Regards.

Ernie San, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

HID (game controller) could not be migrated

1. HID (game controller) could not be migrated - Similar Threads - HID game controller

2. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID compliant game controller: Hello I have the same error as u did a long time ago about HID compliant game controller I cant seem to be able to detect my controller by any third party app so could you help me out since u mentioned that u fixed the issue much appreciated...
  3. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID compliant game controller: Hello I have the same error as u did a long time ago about HID compliant game controller I cant seem to be able to detect my controller by any third party app so could you help me out since u mentioned that u fixed the issue much appreciated...
  4. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID game controller is missing

HID game controller is missing: When I plus my controller in it only shows that it is charging. So then i went to device manager and saw my hid game controller is missing and without that my pc isn't detecting the controller.PLEASE HELP...
  6. hid compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hid compliant game controller: hi i need help i can not see hid compliant game controller in my device manager and my pc can not connect with my controller ps5 yeah and i click view button then show hidden device and i can not see hid compliant game controller how i can download it....
  7. hid compliant game controller

hid compliant game controller: hi i need help i can not see hid compliant game controller in my device manager and my pc can not connect with my controller ps5 yeah and i click view button then show hidden device and i can not see hid compliant game controller how i can download it....
  8. hid compliant game controller

9. HID Compliant Game Controller

HID Compliant Game Controller: I disabled the HID compliant game controller because I was having some problems with a game thinking I was using a controller when I was not, but when I went to re-enable it and it was missing. I "showed hidden devices" and it came up but I am unable to re-enable it. What can...
  10. HID-compliant game controller

HID-compliant game controller: I have a ps4 controller and I have an error at the HID-compliant game controller. I shoul have drivers there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-game-controller/e8850761-f583-446a-8eb5-b1da6a8609ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. windows controler not migrated

3. HID compliant game controller not migrated