Windows 10: HID KB and mouse Devices

Discus and support HID KB and mouse Devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was having a hard time setting up Logiteck K800 KB. At one time I had 4 in my Devices. I removed all Logiteck drivers but I now have as many (5) HID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maglite, Jul 25, 2017.

1. maglite Win User

HID KB and mouse Devices

I was having a hard time setting up Logiteck K800 KB. At one time I had 4 in my Devices. I removed all Logiteck drivers but I now have as many (5) HID devices. I am not too conversant with computers so I am wondering if this is a normal situation?

:)

maglite, Jul 25, 2017
  2. dholo Win User

external mouse not working

its HID compliant devices and HID compliant mouse*

dholo, Jul 25, 2017
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    Mouse not enabled at all on Windows 10

What is the make and model of your mouse.

Sounds like windows is giving your mouse the wrong driver.

Even your win8.1 has problems with it.

Perhaps your mouse support site has a driver download.

HID mouse is pretty much standard mouse driver HID = Human Interactive Device .. or something like that. maybe human input device.

'Mike P, Jul 25, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

HID KB and mouse Devices

Do you use a KVM switch?
    It's quite normal to have multiple HIDs under Windows...

A human interface device or HID is a type of computer device that interacts directly with, and most often takes input from, humans and may deliver output to humans.

USB Ports will also add to that list, even if currently unused.

Plugging in and removing devices such as your iPod, iPhone, Camera, and external HDD, etc. Or moving your keyboard/mouse from one port to another, etc. Perhaps you plug the device into USB port 1, then next time USB port 2, etc. You find they get created and merely stick around afterwards. However, they don't affect the system and should be left there. Most are there for future functions to work and be accessed faster for the same driver.

spunk, Jul 25, 2017
  5. maglite Win User
    Thank you very much Spunk. You are right that is exactly what is happening. I'll stop worrying and let well alone.

*Smile*Smile*Smile*Smile*Smile*Smile

maglite, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HID KB and mouse Devices

1. HID KB and mouse Devices - Similar Threads - HID mouse Devices

2. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively: Hi,I have a redragon keyboard and a razer deathadder essential mouse and both devices have been recognized as different device names. Even when you right-click on properties the Windows is displayed as manufacturer of the mouse device.For this reason, my devices cannot be...
  3. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively: Hi,I have a redragon keyboard and a razer deathadder essential mouse and both devices have been recognized as different device names. Even when you right-click on properties the Windows is displayed as manufacturer of the mouse device.For this reason, my devices cannot be...
  4. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID Compliant mouse not detected on one device, but is detected on another

HID Compliant mouse not detected on one device, but is detected on another: Hello,I am experiencing issues with my mouse. The mouse is not recognized nor detected when plugged in. I've tried numerous solutions, running disk scan, updating to Windows 11, updating drivers, etc. Does not work. The mouse is a Logitech G502.Mouse behaviors as follows:-...
  6. I2C HID Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device: I cant seem to fix my I2C HID Device even in windows update and because of that my touchpad has completely disappeared .Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/688e9241-1c4a-4163-9fa3-8546503ab65f
  7. Mouse location on Device Manager is on Virtual Tablet HID not "on USB Input Device"

Mouse location on Device Manager is on Virtual Tablet HID not "on USB Input Device": I was gone for like a day or two and then when I came back my mouse suddenly stopped working. I tried restarting, changing USB ports and even uninstalled and reinstalled device. I'm using my backup mouse and it's being useable and its "Location: on USB Input Device" but my...
  8. Hid Compilant Mouse not in Device Mananger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hid Compilant Mouse not in Device Mananger: The HID Compilant Mouse Driver randomly disappeared from device manager and since then my mouse hasn't be working i would rlly like a answer of help because this puts a hold on things i need to do....
  9. I2C HID device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID device: This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. Because of this device I cannot run HID compliant mouse driver, thus unable to use touchpad gestures....
  10. KB AND MOUSE NOT WORKING 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB AND MOUSE NOT WORKING 2020: I just got the latest windows update on my amd computer and none of my usb ports are working. I dont remeber the kb number, ive hard restarted multiple times, tried changing them to different ports and they work in the bios. I have also tried other mice and nothing is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. differences between USB KB and HID and power