Windows 10: hid taskbar in win 10 and now it's gone

Discus and support hid taskbar in win 10 and now it's gone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay, I went to set up auto hide taskbar in win 10 and now it's gone. It does not come up when I move the the curser over it. What did i do? 55194 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by notsosmart, Jul 3, 2016.

1. hid taskbar in win 10 and now it's gone

Okay, I went to set up auto hide taskbar in win 10 and now it's gone. It does not come up when I move the the curser over it. What did i do?

:)

notsosmart, Jul 3, 2016

2. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Not Working

Subscribed to this post on the off chance that Somebody figures this out.

I have a Lenovo Flex 3 that started with Win 10 Home Edition and was upgraded to Win 10 Pro. Ever since then the HID touchscreen driver, along with a few other HID drivers, are just gone. Poof. Gone.

I have tried to copy the drives from another Lenovo Flex 3 of the exact same model, but no success.

Also, just as many of you have experienced, the manufacturer does not have the touch screen drivers either.

I'm going to attempt the fix the Gabe_001 mentioned and report back.

Grant Bordelon, Jul 3, 2016
  3. EricJ-VII Win User
    How do I permanently remove the GWX icon from my taskbar?

I had this issue, running Win 7 on 3 computers it seemed to stop the thing in the taskbar however I have one computer (inherited) running Win 8.1 and it would not allow me to download any updates unless I first download Win 10, I tried all update options,
    uninstalling some updates and nothing seemed to work except this:

Ultimate Outsider: Using GWX Control Panel to Permanently Remove the 'Get Windows 10' Icon

Perhaps saving me from trashing the computer running 8.1 ... at least for now.

EricJ-VII, Jul 3, 2016
  4. CmmTch Win User

hid taskbar in win 10 and now it's gone

You've marked the thread solved, did you fix it or figure something out? It really helps other tenforums users if you post back what you did to solve a problem.

Glad you got it taken care of *Smile

CmmTch, Jul 3, 2016
  5. Sorry about that. I read that full screen may be on. I press F11 to get rid of full screen and it fixed it.
    This board is Great!!

notsosmart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

hid taskbar in win 10 and now it's gone

1. hid taskbar in win 10 and now it's gone - Similar Threads - hid taskbar gone

2. Taskbar not hidding at launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not hidding at launch.: Hello,I am building a Windows 11 living room gaming machine. I set it to log in automatically and launch Steam in Big Picture mode at startup. However, the taskbar remains at startup since steam loading, although I have configured it to auto-hide and i have disabled...
  3. Taskbar not hidding at launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not hidding at launch.: Hello,I am building a Windows 11 living room gaming machine. I set it to log in automatically and launch Steam in Big Picture mode at startup. However, the taskbar remains at startup since steam loading, although I have configured it to auto-hide and i have disabled...
  4. DesktopWindowXamlSource now appears on my Win 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DesktopWindowXamlSource now appears on my Win 10 taskbar?: Starting today an invisible window named DesktopWindowXamlSource appears on my Win 10 Pro taskbar. Closing this window shuts down OneDrive so it has something to do with OneDrive. All updates are installed on this PC. How do I get rid of this annoying icon on the taskbar....
  5. Hid Touchscreen driver is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hid Touchscreen driver is gone: So my touchscreen driver was disabled for some reason so i deleted it,, but when i went to restart it still hasnt reappeared and its gone, even in hidden devices anybody can tell me how to install it back?...
  6. Hid Touchscreen driver is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hid Touchscreen driver is gone: So my touchscreen driver was disabled for some reason so i deleted it,, but when i went to restart it still hasnt reappeared and its gone, even in hidden devices anybody can tell me how to install it back?...
  7. Hid Touchscreen driver is gone

8. hid-compliant game controller is gone

hid-compliant game controller is gone: My hid-compliant game controller driver is gone. When plugging in the controller no sound is made and the driver isn't automatically installed. I checked device manager and the hidden devices - nothing. How can I get the driver back?Thank you...
  9. hid-compliant game controller is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hid-compliant game controller is gone: My hid-compliant game controller driver is gone. When plugging in the controller no sound is made and the driver isn't automatically installed. I checked device manager and the hidden devices - nothing. How can I get the driver back?Thank you...
  10. win 10 ver 1809 now gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 ver 1809 now gone: I installed win 10 ver1809 when it became available. A few days later, my computer reverted back to version 1803 without any input from me. Is this done by MS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-ver-1809-now-gone/7c04fea9-5a0d-445b-8e00-e01f3701ad83