Windows 10: hidden apps

Discus and support hidden apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What I find frustrating about the taskbar is that when I click on certain icons, the applications associated with them open behind the window currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nomo, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Nomo Win User

hidden apps

What I find frustrating about the taskbar is that when I click on certain icons, the applications associated with them open behind the window currently on the screen instead of in front of it. This requires that I minimize the currently displayed window in order to see the one I want. I am sure there must be a way to make whatever application I click on show up in front of everything else, but I have not been able to find it. Any advice?

:)

2. apps were hidden

Ok thanks'

gogita kupatadze, Jan 12, 2017
  3. apps were hidden

I had apps wich need Wi-Fi but I haven't Wi-Fi now

gogita kupatadze, Jan 12, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

hidden apps

Welcome to TenForums @Nomo

Yes, I find that too. Particularly when I type a name in the Cortana/Search box next to Start to find and run an app. Regedit is one that always hides if I start it that way.

I haven't yet found a way to start it in front of all other windows. The next best thing is to just click on its icon in the taskbar to bring it to the front - no need to minimize anything to find it.

5. Nomo Win User
    Thank you for your reply but the problem is to access it. Example: pin the calculator to taskbar, then try to use it on top of a spread sheet that is open, can't do it as it is under all open apps.

Nomo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

hidden apps

1. hidden apps - Similar Threads - hidden apps

2. Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History: Hi Windows Backup friends. File History sadly the hidden files which sometimes have the save files for games won't be included, does anyone know a 3rd-party app or a Command Prompt or Powershell command that will include the hidden files and folders when your use File History...
  3. Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is There a 3rd Party Backup App That Also Saves the Hidden Files But Uses File History: Hi Windows Backup friends. File History sadly the hidden files which sometimes have the save files for games won't be included, does anyone know a 3rd-party app or a Command Prompt or Powershell command that will include the hidden files and folders when your use File History...
  4. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  5. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  6. How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?: When I run the specific exe file, I want to display the icon in the notification area instead of the taskbar. Try not to install other programs as much as possible....
  7. How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?

How do I add my own app to a hidden icon in the notification area?: When I run the specific exe file, I want to display the icon in the notification area instead of the taskbar. Try not to install other programs as much as possible....
  8. I have a trouble with my Task Manager. The Process tab was hidden all apps in my computer....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a trouble with my Task Manager. The Process tab was hidden all apps in my computer....: Help me please. I can't control or end any app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-trouble-with-my-task-manager-the-process/6d61966c-343a-41cb-87b4-f4f7bfa272b4
  9. I have a trouble with my Task Manager. The Process tab was hidden all apps in my computer....

I have a trouble with my Task Manager. The Process tab was hidden all apps in my computer....: Help me please. I can't control or end any app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-trouble-with-my-task-manager-the-process/6d61966c-343a-41cb-87b4-f4f7bfa272b4
  10. Make hidden taskbar re-appear when an app is maximized automatically without me having to...

Make hidden taskbar re-appear when an app is maximized automatically without me having to...: I want to know if there's a way to make the taskbar re-appear when I maximize an app automatically and not go back to the hidden state, so I just want the taskbar to re-appear without going back to the hidden state when I maximize an app, that's it....