Windows 10: Hidden windows 10 updates?

Discus and support Hidden windows 10 updates? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While my Winupdate shows the last update on 8/18, I found the following under performance monitor dated today. Not sure if this is part of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Snakeyes, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Snakeyes Win User

Hidden windows 10 updates?

While my Winupdate shows the last update on 8/18, I found the following under performance monitor dated today. Not sure if this is part of Windows semi-hidden activities/maintenance.

:)

Snakeyes, Aug 25, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

File Explorer - Administrator Mode?

Web search: windows
    10 view hidden folders

BulldogXX, Aug 25, 2015
  3. CLWFOBS Win User
    CLWFOBS, Aug 25, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Likewise I have found newer updates installed but not on Windows Update.

Hidden windows 10 updates? [​IMG]

Hidden windows 10 updates? [​IMG]

swarfega, Aug 25, 2015
  5. Snakeyes Win User
    I guess this is part of Microsoft's constant and unavoidable intrusion into our windows 10 systems.

Snakeyes, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Hidden windows 10 updates? - Similar Threads - Hidden updates

2. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  3. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  4. Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open. Are there problems on your end?...
  5. Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....

Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open....: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Yesterday I updated the Seekers Notes Hidden Mystery game. This morning it won't open. Are there problems on your end?...
  6. Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar

Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar: Hello, I am trying to use the windows update assistant to get version 22h2, but I cannot see the progress as it is missing from the hidden icons in the taskbar.I see it in the background processes in my task manager, but there is no way for me to see the progress right now.Is...
  7. Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update assistant missing from hidden icons in taskbar: Hello, I am trying to use the windows update assistant to get version 22h2, but I cannot see the progress as it is missing from the hidden icons in the taskbar.I see it in the background processes in my task manager, but there is no way for me to see the progress right now.Is...
  8. I need the new hidden update tool

I need the new hidden update tool: i clicked on a post done by a user and it told me to uninstall driver wich now i know is perfectly safe, but i need the new hidden update tool as the old link given by an employee is not working...
  9. I need the new hidden update tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need the new hidden update tool: i clicked on a post done by a user and it told me to uninstall driver wich now i know is perfectly safe, but i need the new hidden update tool as the old link given by an employee is not working...
  10. Do you have the update for Hidden City for chromebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you have the update for Hidden City for chromebook?: G5 games has referred me to your website for the update for Hidden City. I can't find it anywhere. I have tried G5 and google play with no update for this game. I have been trying since Saturday to get back on Hidden City. The game site states that there is an update...