Windows 10: Hide app from showing up in metro center

Discus and support Hide app from showing up in metro center in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to hide a app from showing in metro center and not remove the app? I"m using Hide Folder 2012 and don't want it to show in metro if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zplugger, Nov 26, 2017.

1. zplugger Win User

Hide app from showing up in metro center

Is it possible to hide a app from showing in metro center and not remove the app? I"m using Hide Folder 2012 and don't want it to show in metro if possible.*Devil

:)

zplugger, Nov 26, 2017

2. Getting windows 7 games back

The windows 10 metro apps for app games are terrible how can we get the games from windows 7?

Lawrence Ott, Nov 26, 2017
  3. MWolf94 Win User
    Windows 10 | All Apps | Metro Apps | & Cortana

I was trying to get a shortcut to bring up the All Apps menu from the start screen. The one that displays metro apps. I can't access my start menu (due to some restrictions set up by my school), so I can't access my metro apps unless I open the store and
    open the app from there. I wanted to pin the metro apps to my desktop so I could still use them. I found out where the shortcuts are located

C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Application Shortcuts

In there are folders for each of my metro apps with a shortcut inside. The problem is, each shortcut is not linked to anything, so I still can't open them.

I'm wondering, is there a way to open metro apps without using the start menu?

(When searching in Cortana, some apps show up and some don't. Either way, she doesn't recognize that it's downloaded already so clicking on it brings me to the store)

MWolf94, Nov 26, 2017
  4. zplugger Win User

Guessing this can't be done ? So no way to have program installed and keep it off the list in metro center.

zplugger, Nov 27, 2017
Thema:

1. Hide app from showing up in metro center - Similar Threads - Hide app showing

2. Metro Apps not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metro Apps not installed: Hi there, I used to have a problem where metro apps wouldn't open, so I did an in-place upgrade of Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, the metro apps just didn't exist, I couldn't find them via search or settings, and whenever I use the PowerShell commands it just says...
  3. Is there a way to remove/hide metro apps from the start menu WITHOUT removing them from the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to remove/hide metro apps from the start menu WITHOUT removing them from the...: Hi everyone, just done a fresh install of Windows 10 and usually i would spend a bit of time forcefully removing apps from the start menu, but in recent times ive had issues with not being able to update Windows 10, presumably because i've removed something i've not supposed...
  4. hide taskbar and prevent from showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hide taskbar and prevent from showing up: Hi, I usally hide the taskbar but some apps – telegram – make it riappear when I receive a notification. Do you know how to stop this behavior? submitted by /u/_kjb [link] [comments]...
  5. Hide Adapters from Network and sharing center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hide Adapters from Network and sharing center: hi, i want to hide Ethernet Adapter to avoid disabling or Enabling it. is it possible thank you 109071
  6. Cortana search does not show icons for metro apps

Cortana search does not show icons for metro apps: Hi everyone, I'm having a relatively annoying problem which I think should never happen in a good operating system. As the title already tells, the cortana search box does not display proper icon for all the metro apps or the modern settings as can be seen from the...
  7. Adding and remove metro apps from start

Adding and remove metro apps from start: I have no options,like before "pin to start" [img] [img] 45719
  8. Metro Apps Problem

Metro Apps Problem: I don't have Metro (Modern) Apps (Fresh Install). How do i get it? 35052
  9. Hide Adapters from Network and sharing center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hide Adapters from Network and sharing center: hi, i want to hide Ethernet Adapter to avoid disabling or Enabling it. is it possible thank you 109071
  10. Show or Hide Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show or Hide Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon: How to: Show or Hide Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon Turn On or Off Show Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon in Windows 10 [img] Information The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows toast notifications and alerts from...