Windows 10: Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer

Discus and support Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; using Windows 10 in ASUS X555LN notebook with integrated Broadcom Bluetooth driver. After installing the Bluetooth software, when i pair my phone with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by simoom, Dec 5, 2015.

1. simoom Win User

Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer

using Windows 10 in ASUS X555LN notebook with integrated Broadcom Bluetooth driver. After installing the Bluetooth software, when i pair my phone with the PC, my phone appears in the Explorer with additional hard disk partitions (Devices and drives). I do not want to unpair my bluetooth device, just want to remove the device icon from showing in Explorer. seeking for help. thanks

Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer [​IMG]

(Zenfone 5 is the paired bluetooth device)

:)

simoom, Dec 5, 2015

2. Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We will surely assist you with the status of the issue.

I would like to inform you that when we un pair a device(mobile phone), the icons are removed. Those icons(hard disk partitions ) are the additional storage within your phone. Once you have connected your Bluetooth device, you can add it automatically the
    next instance you try connecting, it has already being paired so there is no need to pair it again.

Additional information about connecting Bluetooth automatically:

Connect to Bluetooth and other wireless or network devices

I suggest you to refer the below article and check if the issue persist.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/remove-a-bluetooth-device.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer

using Windows 10 in ASUS X555LN notebook with integrated Broadcom Bluetooth driver. After installing the Bluetooth software, when i pair my phone with the PC, my phone appears in the Explorer with additional hard disk partitions (Devices and drives). if
    i unpair my phone, the icon disappears. I do not want to unpair my bluetooth device, just want to remove the device icon from showing in Explorer. seeking for help. thanks

Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer [​IMG]

(Zenfone 5 is the paired bluetooth device)

sadik.simoom, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer

1. Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Hide Bluetooth device

2. Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer: I have a number of Sonos devices. They show up in Windows Explorer in the Tree on left pane. How can I hide them? I use the Sonos desktop App on this computer which I still want to use. I just don't want to see the devices in Explorer as they serve no function. Thanks...
  3. Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer: I have a number of Sonos devices. They show up in Windows Explorer in the Tree on left pane. How can I hide them? I use the Sonos desktop App on this computer which I still want to use. I just don't want to see the devices in Explorer as they serve no function. Thanks...
  4. Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to hide the devices from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the devices from Device Manager: Dear Sir,We refer to the follow doc to hide the devices from Device Manager, but it seems the Devices still show in the Device Manager even though we've config the the IRP, so how to continue to analyze the...
  6. How to hide the devices from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide the devices from Device Manager: Dear Sir,We refer to the follow doc to hide the devices from Device Manager, but it seems the Devices still show in the Device Manager even though we've config the the IRP, so how to continue to analyze the...
  7. How to hide the devices from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cannot hide devices in Network pane in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot hide devices in Network pane in Explorer?: Hey all, Having a difficult time with a small network. TLDR version... a bunch of Macs and smart devices show up in the Network pane/folder in Explorer and I can't seem to find a way to make them go away. It's causing issues because users think they can click them and do...
  9. Hide Printserver from Explorer menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hide Printserver from Explorer menu?: Hello all Have just setup a completely new PC with Win10 to start using over my old machine with Win7. Am still using a lot of parts from the old setup though which one thing is my Networked Print Server unit. On my old Win7 unit and which also included 2 other Win7 PC's,...
  10. How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to hide my bluetooth paired smartphone icon from "This PC"?: Hi, I've just paired my smartphone with my notebook, cause I wanna use the Bluetooth to transfer files between both devices. Nevertheless, there's a new icon in "This PC" of my smartphone, and I want to remove it from there. If I unpair and remove the device from my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide my bluetooth pc