Windows 10: Hide Event Viewer error

Discus and support Hide Event Viewer error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; An app generates a APPLICATION event viewer error when it's closed. The app itself performs well. How can the error be either hidden or blocked?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by borgus, Feb 12, 2018.

1. borgus Win User

Hide Event Viewer error

An app generates a APPLICATION event viewer error when it's closed. The app itself performs well.
    How can the error be either hidden or blocked?

Info on line related to MMC and the app console has been studied, but not understood.
    Make it simple, please. ^_^

:)

borgus, Feb 12, 2018
  2. borate Win User

Hide specific Event Viewer error

An app generates a APPLICATION event viewer error when it's closed. The app itself performs well.

How can the error be either hidden or blocked?

Info on line related to MMC and the app console has been studied, but not understood.

Make it simple, please. ^_^

borate, Feb 12, 2018
  3. borate Win User
    Hide specific Event Viewer error

The window header here reads Local Group Policy Editor, not Group Policy Management Editor, and the APPLICATIONS tree is not shown.

Single user on this Windows 10 Pro PC. Thanks.

borate, Feb 12, 2018
Thema:

Hide Event Viewer error

1. Hide Event Viewer error - Similar Threads - Hide Event Viewer

2. Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Event Viewer: ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer also poor shut down times start up and have nothing running at start up critical errors multi time daily system restore error event id 8193 vss error windows 10 i did a repair install so far so good as far as vvs goes...
  3. Event Viewer Loading Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Loading Error: I just tried using Event Viewer from my admin account after upgrading to v 1903. Event Viewer loads and lists the errors OK but clicking on any error entry results in the error messages shown below. Has anyone else had this problem and have a solution? The exception error...
  4. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer Errors: Win10 pro Hi, Thanks for checking this out I have 3 errors I used Reset this PC to remove files but I use a external drive for games and some directory's like desktop, Pictures, docs, and games ect… fyi I didn't use a fresh install of windows I used Reset my PC. If anyone...
  5. a bunch of event viewer errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    a bunch of event viewer errors: hello, does anyone have any idea of how to fix these? the only system changes have been updating to the Creators update. Package Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.15063.296_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy+App was terminated because it took too long to suspend....
  6. More errors in event viewer

More errors in event viewer: I searched and saw where this could be related to restore, so I went and created a checkpoint on system restore and went back into event viewer and there was the same error at the same time I did the creating a checkpoint. Here's the error: Cryptographic Services failed...
  7. Event Viewer Error

Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  8. Weird event viewer errors

Weird event viewer errors: Hello, Event Viewer is showing the following errors: The User Data Storage_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service. The User Data Access_Session1 service...
  9. Event Viewer error

Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494
  10. Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Error in Event Viewer: I have an entry in Event Viewer related to TCP Sharing... The NetTcpActivator service depends on the NetTcpPortSharing service which failed to start because of the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide event viewer error