Windows 10: Hide Nuisance Icon Bluetooth Places for Windows 10 64-bit Desktop

Discus and support Hide Nuisance Icon Bluetooth Places for Windows 10 64-bit Desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For those of you on Windows 10 64-bit with a White Label bluetooth usb nub with proper drivers by Blue Soleil installed for it, you already know about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by finkey01, Apr 23, 2017.

1. finkey01 Win User

Hide Nuisance Icon Bluetooth Places for Windows 10 64-bit Desktop

For those of you on Windows 10 64-bit with a White Label bluetooth usb nub with proper drivers by Blue Soleil installed for it, you already know about the nuisance Bluetooth Places icon on your desktop, that hasn't a delete option. (Note: The fix as described by Blue Soleil isn't supported for 64-bit versions of Windows 10, nor do any registry fixes found online work.)

Try this workaround: 1) right click on your desktop, select View, and uncheck Auto arrange icons and Align icons to grid. Then drag the Bluetooth Places icon carefully down and tuck it down into the left hand corner by the taskbar until only the gray upper right-hand corner of the icon's transparent frame is visible. (Note the yellow arrow in the image below shows the place.) Then move your cursor away and click on the desktop. Now, even the corner of the gray frame will have disappeared.

Hide Nuisance Icon Bluetooth Places for Windows 10 64-bit Desktop [​IMG]

:)

finkey01, Apr 23, 2017
  2. Bellamau Win User

Desktop icons position changed at Windows access

It's the second time in the last two days that, when I access to Windows, I see all my desktop icons grouped at the left place of the desktop.

Usually I place my icons in different places of the desktop so I had to reposition them.

I had no changed setting in the last two days an I no update Windows.

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Version 1703 Build 15063.0

Moved from Insider

Bellamau, Apr 23, 2017
  3. bellhowl Win User
    win 10 keeps rolling back newest update

On this desktop windows 10 updates to latest version and when done rolls back to previous version. It has done this at least 4 times and is a nuisance because it takes so long. I have 3 other computer that worked with no problems.

Win 10 home 64 bit

AMD 3.8GHZ

16 GB memory

2 TB hard drive

bellhowl, Apr 23, 2017
  4. finkey01 Win User

Update: The icon repositions itself on the desktop in full view after a shutdown and restart. This thing about Windows rearranging desktop icons has been around since Windows 95 they say. There are several 3rd party programs, DesktopOK and Relcon Freeware, that can save your icon arrangements. I prefer not to use gimmicks or intermediaries. I just drag the icon down again. Takes a moment.

finkey01, Apr 26, 2017
Thema:

1. Hide Nuisance Icon Bluetooth Places for Windows 10 64-bit Desktop - Similar Threads - Hide Nuisance Icon

2. How to Hide ALL System Tray Icons Windows 11 Pro, 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Hide ALL System Tray Icons Windows 11 Pro, 64-bit: Hi, On my new laptop, I have Windows 11 Pro, 64-bit version 22H2, OS Build 22621.819. It's COMPLETELY updated, as of now. I read a response somewhere else, about someone wanting to hide the clock date AND time from their system tray. They were provided with info on how to add...
  3. How to Hide ALL System Tray Icons Windows 11 Pro, 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Hide ALL System Tray Icons Windows 11 Pro, 64-bit: Hi, On my new laptop, I have Windows 11 Pro, 64-bit version 22H2, OS Build 22621.819. It's COMPLETELY updated, as of now. I read a response somewhere else, about someone wanting to hide the clock date AND time from their system tray. They were provided with info on how to add...
  4. fresh installation of windows 10 pro 64 bit in place of windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresh installation of windows 10 pro 64 bit in place of windows 10 32 bit: Sir,I am having HP All-in-one desktop PC which is running on Windows 10 32 bit 20-c 102 il with license Key . Recently the windows operating system is disturbing as like inbuilt Wedcam Icon is missing, Search window in Task bar is not functioning , on-line routine update from...
  5. fresh installation of windows 10 pro 64 bit in place of windows 10 32 bit

fresh installation of windows 10 pro 64 bit in place of windows 10 32 bit: Sir,I am having HP All-in-one desktop PC which is running on Windows 10 32 bit 20-c 102 il with license Key . Recently the windows operating system is disturbing as like inbuilt Wedcam Icon is missing, Search window in Task bar is not functioning , on-line routine update from...
  6. fresh installation of windows 10 pro 64 bit in place of windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. windows 10 64 bit bluetooth driver & icon software

windows 10 64 bit bluetooth driver & icon software: Sir, I Want windows 10 bluetooth driver 64 bit software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-64-bit-bluetooth-driver-icon-software/9798d154-96bd-4619-aa51-32736eaf79da
  8. hiding desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    hiding desktop icons: How do you hide the desktop icons in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiding-desktop-icons/aaefc1bb-020c-4564-b4ef-2a61f0388a1e
  9. lock windows 10 desktop icons in place

lock windows 10 desktop icons in place: lock windows 10 desktop icons in place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-windows-10-desktop-icons-in-place/07d31507-3d80-409a-a4fd-72062bb74176
  10. Place icons on Windows 10 desktop

Place icons on Windows 10 desktop: I've just moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and am still adjusting to more complicated steps. How do I place an icon for Word, Excel and PowerPoint on my desktop. Right now I can only access them on the Taskbar. I'm not used to using the Taskbar for access?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide bluesoleil desktop icon 64 bit