Windows 10: hide "other user" text from login page

Discus and support hide "other user" text from login page in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi All, I enabled the security policy to not display last logged on user, but now it says OTHER USER, and I don't like how it looks. I would like to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by a1manarme, Jun 2, 2016.

1. a1manarme Win User

hide "other user" text from login page

Hi All,

I enabled the security policy to not display last logged on user, but now it says OTHER USER, and I don't like how it looks. I would like to just hide that text completely, while keeping that policy enabled. Has anyone found a way to do this? Thank you!

:)

a1manarme, Jun 2, 2016

2. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

hi .. i hav found one trick by which we can hide all photos and videos/mp3 from gallery.

m using this ith my nokia c3 . very nice privacy trick.

Best Way To Hide Files Folders in Nokia s40 Symbian OS

rockpop989, Jun 2, 2016
  3. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

S40 WHAT AN OUTDATED VERSION OF SOFTWARE NOKIA X2 IS HAVING...hide "other user" text from login page :(

VERY VERY DISAPOINTED hide "other user" text from login page :(

sharanukumar, Jun 2, 2016
  4. jchick Win User

I'm looking for a solution to this too.

Instead of displaying "Other User" I'd like to replace it with "Authorized Users Only" or something to that effect. I don't want a pop up with a long-winded message, just "Authorized Users Only" in place of "Other User".

Surely there must be a way to do this?

(BTW, I already tried changing it in the local security policy editor, and while there is a placer there for displaying a custom logon title, it doesn't seem to have any effect on the login screen.)

jchick, Jun 20, 2016
Thema:

1. hide "other user" text from login page - Similar Threads - hide user text

2. Second or other user accounts not showing at login page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second or other user accounts not showing at login page.: I had two user accounts on my windows 11 home, and both were working well but after I upgrade my windows to pro, at startup I see both users but after a restart I don't see the second one but I've access to second user data via explore.In addition to that, I create a new user...
  3. Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page: Hello,Does anyone know a way to disable or hide 'Other user' option in win10 via GPO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidedisable-other-user-option-from-the-login-page/ad2e1d6b-ef8f-4cf6-b174-c8b28b6e08af
  4. Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page: Hello,Does anyone know a way to disable or hide 'Other user' option in win10 via GPO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidedisable-other-user-option-from-the-login-page/ad2e1d6b-ef8f-4cf6-b174-c8b28b6e08af
  5. Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login pagae

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hide/Disable 'Other User' option from the login pagae: Hello,Does anyone know a way to disable or hide 'Other user' option in win10 via GPO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidedisable-other-user-option-from-the-login-pagae/ad2e1d6b-ef8f-4cf6-b174-c8b28b6e08af
  7. Hiding files and folders from other users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hiding files and folders from other users: Hello All, I have D drive which has storage of 1000GB HDD. I have added multiple users, thinking that one user cannot see the files and folders of other users in D drive. But evetually they all could see each other files and folders. Is there any way to restrict users from...
  8. Hiding folders from other user account

in Windows 10 Support
    Hiding folders from other user account: Hi all, I have a PC with Windows 10 Home (1903, 64 bit). I log in via Microsoft admin account and someone else logs in via a standard local account. Is it possible to hide the admin account user data folder/s from the local account user while having the folder/s visible to...
  9. Stuck at "Other User" login page after reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at "Other User" login page after reset.: Today I reset my PC due to various reasons, mainly for constantly failures during when it updates, I probably could have found another way to fix this but I reset it out of stubbornness. Thinking I'd be able to login with a brand new account and all since I have done this...
  10. Hide other user name from login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hide other user name from login screen: I have my user account which is connected with ms account which shows my email along with my user name on login screen. I made one more admin account without ms account and made it a default user with password. Now on login screen on left side both my accounts show up. Is...