Windows 10: Hide/Unhide windows 10 update

Discus and support Hide/Unhide windows 10 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, So i hide the windows 10 april update but today i wanted to unhide it and give it another try but the program says i dont have any updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LoveWanda, May 19, 2018.

1. LoveWanda Win User

Hide/Unhide windows 10 update

Hello,

So i hide the windows 10 april update but today i wanted to unhide it and give it another try but the program says i dont have any updates hidden.
    And im sure it did hide the april update.

What to do?

:)

LoveWanda, May 19, 2018

2. How to hide or unhide updates in Windows 10 build 10586.36

How to hide or unhide updates in Windows 10 build 10586.36

Bob_TrishAussem, May 20, 2018
  3. Tazmiria Win User
    Auto hide taskbar not unhiding

This was working fine and for some unknown reason it stopped. I have the taskbar on auto hide and when I move my mouse to unhide, it will not show the taskbar. I did not change any settings or download anything new so do not know what happened. I tried taking
    auto hide off and it appears fine, then turned auto hide back on and still the taskbar will not unhide. Any suggestions how to get my taskbar to unhide without having to turn it on/off?

I also can not close one window, it makes me close all windows. The little + sign is gone to open a new window I have to go to the right side, open the drop down menu and click New Window. None of this was like this yesterday, the taskbar worked perfectly
    so I am very confused. Please help me get my taskbar back to working normal again.

Tazmiria, May 20, 2018
  4. LoveWanda Win User

Hello,

So i hide the windows 10 april update but today i wanted to unhide it and give it another try but the program says i dont have any updates hidden.
    And im sure it did hide the april update.

What to do?

:)

LoveWanda, May 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Hide/Unhide windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Hide Unhide update

2. Windows11 Taskbar “hide" and "unhide" does not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 Taskbar “hide" and "unhide" does not work properly: Hi, there. I'd like to report a problem I'm having on all my laptops and desktops running windows 11.When I am using Microsoft Edge Chromium, 4K video Downloader, and a number of other apps with the windows maximized, the taskbar does not hide or unhide properly. For example,...
  3. Windows11 Taskbar “hide" and "unhide" does not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows11 Taskbar “hide" and "unhide" does not work properly: Hi, there. I'd like to report a problem I'm having on all my laptops and desktops running windows 11.When I am using Microsoft Edge Chromium, 4K video Downloader, and a number of other apps with the windows maximized, the taskbar does not hide or unhide properly. For example,...
  4. How to hide or unhide Publishers in News and Interests Taskbar Widget of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide or unhide Publishers in News and Interests Taskbar Widget of Windows 10: If you do not like to read news from specific websites, you can hide publishers in News and Interests in Windows 10. There is an in-built option to manage which website you want to read and which you don’t. It opens a page via Microsoft Edge, and you can hide or unhide them...
  5. application to hide and unhide files in folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application to hide and unhide files in folders: Hi. Our genealogy society has hundreds of folders with jpeg images of sacramental records like baptisms. To the public, we are only allowed to show records that are 70 years old or older. That means we have to copy over a new year's worth of records for all the books every...
  6. Will there be any harm in unhiding a folder that Windows hides automatically?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will there be any harm in unhiding a folder that Windows hides automatically?: Will my PC be harmed if I unhide the hidden folder located at C:/Users/<username>/AppData ? submitted by /u/drivingmorans123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lha0ss/will_there_be_any_harm_in_unhiding_a_folder_that/
  7. hiding windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hiding windows 10 update: I have just spent some time investigating Update and don't like what I see... Microsoft is not allowing the user to decide which updates to install. It used to be possible to do this I believe but on my PC it's now not possible. Or is it? I have read simliar posts which...
  8. To Hide or Unhide Folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    To Hide or Unhide Folders: In my user folder (ex: C:\Users\...) there are many .xxxx files from various programs I've installed. It would be nice to actually use my user folder, but with so many different program files the folder becomes a bit of a mess. I can easily make a folder and its contents...
  9. hiding windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hiding windows 10 update: Hello --- I am trying to debug an issue so I wanted to hide update to find which one could be the problem. I used the tool wushowhide.diagcab it found the updates, but could not hide the one in question --- is there a way around this? Is there a point in the...
  10. Hide or Unhide Your Apps in Store My Library List in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Unhide Your Apps in Store My Library List in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Unhide Your Apps in Store My Library List in Windows 10 How to Hide or Unhide Your Apps in Store My Library List in Windows 10 [info]The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 offers various apps, games, music, movies & TV, and books that users can browse...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide or unhide updates windows 10

2. how to unhide windows updates windows 10

3. how unhide windows update in windows 10

4. unhide windows update windows 10,
  5. unhide a windows 10 update ,
  6. how to unhide windows update assistant,
  7. unhide windows 10 update settings,
  8. toggel hide and unhide on windows phone,
  9. hide unhide update,
  10. hide unhide windows update,
  11. hide unhide windows updates,