Windows 10: Hide Updates

Discus and support Hide Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a failed update that I do not want, but how are they hidden, up to 8.1 it was easy, now I cant find 'hide updates' ?*Sad 51964 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by elbmek, May 31, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Hide Updates

I have a failed update that I do not want, but how are they hidden, up to 8.1 it was easy, now I cant find 'hide updates' ?*Sad

:)

elbmek, May 31, 2016

2. WUShowHide - Hide Updates Button - Stuck Updates - Intel Drivers

To be a more perfect driver monger like me, download...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...driver-update-from-reinstalling-in-windows-10

How to temporarily prevent a driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10

This is WUShowHide. Open it, click "Next", then the "Hide updates" button. If you have a bunch of stuff there that stays a year or so - as other stuff, like Defender updates, enter & exit below them - open Device Manager. These were all under "System devices".
    Click to update the drivers & watch as one by one they disappear from WUShowHide.

Hide Updates [​IMG]

Hide Updates [​IMG]

Hide Updates [​IMG]

Hide Updates [​IMG]

Only that Watchdog Timer remains now. I can't find it in Device Manager to update. Possibly, it has uninstalled with one of the six Dell stuff I've removed. (Intel drivers are at my Dell site, though not those particular ones as individuals.) A little research
    hasn't convinced me to seek to get Watchdog Timer back.

Each of those 5 - & the following one done before the picture was made - indeed
    did update. If a reboot is required, you will be told. I believe you may update the bunch - & just do one reboot at the end.

Hide Updates [​IMG]

PCR Just PCR, May 31, 2016
  3. Robert-10 Win User
    Show or Hide Updates Troubleshooter not hiding updates

Hi Ruth,

It appears to be working ok. Thank you.

Robert-10, May 31, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hide Updates

Brink, May 31, 2016
  5. elbmek Win User
    Brink strikes again! Well done my friend, solved!!

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Hide Updates

1. Hide Updates - Similar Threads - Hide Updates

2. How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?: OK, I got it, "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11".But do you really have to show it forever? For god shake, how to hide and never see this again.By the way, I've tried it, and it sucks, you have turn all the single click-go buttons to...
  3. How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?: OK, I got it, "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11".But do you really have to show it forever? For god shake, how to hide and never see this again.By the way, I've tried it, and it sucks, you have turn all the single click-go buttons to...
  4. How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Anytime an App Updates, it then Hides Itself in the System Tray. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anytime an App Updates, it then Hides Itself in the System Tray. How do I stop this?: Hello,Windows 11 user, latest updates/versions installed but this has been happening for the entire time I've had Windows 11. Under Personalization > Taskbar in the settings menu, there's the section for "Other system tray icons" which lets you pick which icons you want...
  6. Anytime an App Updates, it then Hides Itself in the System Tray. How do I stop this?

Anytime an App Updates, it then Hides Itself in the System Tray. How do I stop this?: Hello,Windows 11 user, latest updates/versions installed but this has been happening for the entire time I've had Windows 11. Under Personalization > Taskbar in the settings menu, there's the section for "Other system tray icons" which lets you pick which icons you want...
  7. Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates: Not sure if anyone else has the same problem, but I've noticed every time I do a Windows update the option to 'automatically hide the taskbar' gets turned off. It's happening every time I update and I have to go into settings to hide the taskbar again.Last update:...
  8. Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates

Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates: Not sure if anyone else has the same problem, but I've noticed every time I do a Windows update the option to 'automatically hide the taskbar' gets turned off. It's happening every time I update and I have to go into settings to hide the taskbar again.Last update:...
  9. Hide the 'restart to install windows 10 updates' popup

Hide the 'restart to install windows 10 updates' popup: Hi,I have several computers in a network that I've set to auto-update at certain times out of business hours. I've turned notifications off but I still get a popup during business hours asking me to complete updates that I need to hide. Is there any way to hide this popup and...
  10. Hide the 'restart to install windows 10 updates' popup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hide the 'restart to install windows 10 updates' popup: Hi,I have several computers in a network that I've set to auto-update at certain times out of business hours. I've turned notifications off but I still get a popup during business hours asking me to complete updates that I need to hide. Is there any way to hide this popup and...