Windows 10: Hiding the taskbar w/o full version of W10?

Discus and support Hiding the taskbar w/o full version of W10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! So I just got Windows 10 from Bootcamp but I don't have the full version so I cannot customize. Any way to hide the taskbar? 115298 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joshie, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Joshie Win User

Hiding the taskbar w/o full version of W10?

Hello! So I just got Windows 10 from Bootcamp but I don't have the full version so I cannot customize. Any way to hide the taskbar?

:)

Joshie, Aug 3, 2018

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 3, 2018
  3. RussThoms Win User
    Is it possible to dual boot to w7 after w10 install w/o removing w10?

Original Title: Oldbeard

UPG to W10=>failure of Turbocad. Tried starting w/ older os. Is it possible to dual boot to w7 after w10 install w/o removing w10?

RussThoms, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Hiding the taskbar w/o full version of W10?

Can you hide the taskbar in windows 10?

I tried the steps to hide the taskbar and was able to move it from the bottom to the side, but it will not autohide. Any suggestions?

MARKBRUNER, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Hiding the taskbar w/o full version of W10?

1. Hiding the taskbar w/o full version of W10? - Similar Threads - Hiding taskbar full

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  4. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  5. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  6. "Always, hide label" for taskbar continually reverts to "When taskbar is full"

"Always, hide label" for taskbar continually reverts to "When taskbar is full": My taskbar icons about every 10-15 minutes goes from hidden labels to visible labels with no prompting. I continually have to go into taskbar settings to change the Combine taskbar buttons setting. This continues to happen even when I have locked my taskbar and had it...
  7. "Always, hide label" for taskbar continually reverts to "When taskbar is full"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Always, hide label" for taskbar continually reverts to "When taskbar is full": My taskbar icons about every 10-15 minutes goes from hidden labels to visible labels with no prompting. I continually have to go into taskbar settings to change the Combine taskbar buttons setting. This continues to happen even when I have locked my taskbar and had it...
  8. Hiding taskbar in full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar in full screen: My taskbar is visible in full screen video and games. Any idea how to make it disappear? submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9wzrz/hiding_taskbar_in_full_screen/
  9. Hiding taskbar during full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar during full screen: My taskbar in windows 10 is still on screen during full screen videos and games. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7fxhd/hiding_taskbar_during_full_screen/
  10. Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes: Hello to the community, I've been trying to setup a theme that resemble as much as possible the Windows Server 2012 default appearance. Through some tweaking on the default Aero theme to make it look like AeroLite, like the minimize/maximize/close buttons with black...