Windows 10: High Contrast screen...

Discus and support High Contrast screen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is high contrast all that's available....if not, how do I get out of it ? 13788 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pipa1, Aug 6, 2015.

1. pipa1 Win User

High Contrast screen...

Is high contrast all that's available....if not, how do I get out of it ?

:)

pipa1, Aug 6, 2015

2. Windows 10 Hyper links yellow

I finely fixed mine by changed the:

"High Contrast Settings"

Check to see if you might have "High Contrast" set incorrectly........

At the Start screen, type contrast

Select "High Contrast Settings"

Use the down arrow to scroll between the five different color pallets. (The default is "none")

If you use the"High Contrast Black" setting, your hyperlinks will be yellow.

ToddWallin, Aug 6, 2015
  3. how to turn off high contrast

Hi,

Follow these steps on how to turn high contrast mode on or off in Windows:

• Type "high contrast settings" in the search box, and then select High contrast settings from the list of results.
    • Under Choose a theme, select a high contrast theme from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn off high contrast mode, select None from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn high contrast mode on or off from the sign-in screen, select the Ease of Access button in the lower-right corner and choose High Contrast.
    • To turn high contrast on or off from the keyboard, press left Alt + left Shift + Print
      Screen.

Keep us updated with the result.

Marvin Barc, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

High Contrast screen...

1. High Contrast screen... - Similar Threads - High Contrast screen

2. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  3. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  4. High contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  5. High contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  6. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Contrast: I have a vision issue. Viewing webpages in High Contrast mode makes it much easier on my eyes. I demo software online for my job. When doing this I can not demo in high contrast mode because I need the customer to see what they are buying. I have tow monitors. Is it possible...
  7. stuck in high contrast black screen

stuck in high contrast black screen: Hello! I seem to have lost my normal windows 10 desktop appearance, and am stuck in high contrast black; the personalization screen doesn't seem to work; A quick fix needed to get back to normal appearance! Thanks...
  8. high contrast feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high contrast feature: online banking drops off when using high contrast option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-contrast-feature/7c7f7af5-a670-4562-b263-cd0f1951663c
  9. high contrast settings

high contrast settings: Is there a way to get normal color setting without high contrast just like windows 98 SE. 125154
  10. High Contrast Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    High Contrast Mode: I turned on high contrast mode. Now it won't change back to normal mode no matter what I do. I tried selecting None in the dialog box for high contrast mode and all the other modes. Nothing works. Help please! 9661