Windows 10: High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites

Discus and support High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have this issue from Win 8 through my two upgrades to 8.1 and 10. CPU is extremely high in all browsers (except IE and Edge, didn't test them as... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vessto, Jul 19, 2016.

1. vessto Win User

High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites

I have this issue from Win 8 through my two upgrades to 8.1 and 10.

CPU is extremely high in all browsers (except IE and Edge, didn't test them as don't plan to use them) when:

Download fast (over 2mbps)
    Upload fast
    Images-heavy sites
    Watching TV online

The issue doesn't occur when I download via offline browser, torrent client, download manager or another program.

All my drivers are up-to-date.

Search and Index service is disabled.

Link Scanner in AVG Free is disabled as known to use much CPU during browsing/downloading.

:)

vessto, Jul 19, 2016
  2. Shilohbob Win User

Excessive CPU usage by IE 11

You mention high memory usage, how high? Then you mention CPU usage at below 7%, could you please explain in more detail.?

A screenshot of your Task Manager, showing the Memory & CPU usage when running several IE tabs (as in image below, with Memory selected) , would be helpful?

High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites [​IMG]

Shilohbob, Jul 19, 2016
  3. Can I end my system and compressed memory NT Kernel & System

this task is high CPU usage .. and high memory usage

sengaloun sounthaly, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites

1. High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites - Similar Threads - High CPU memory

2. High CPU usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage.: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.239) How to fix high CPU usage. When I run any program the CPU usage will be above 80%. When I checked it I found some processes which are using high CPU usage. Desktop Windows Manager -> 10.8% Windows Audio Device...
  3. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...
  4. System and compressed memory high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System and compressed memory high CPU usage: Hi, recently the process called System and compressed memory started acting up, when I'm browsing demanding sites CPU usage spikes to 20%-40% causing my sounds to get crackles and freeze for a split second. It's extremely annoying and was not happening before. It started this...
  5. Runtime Broker using high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Runtime Broker using high memory and cpu usage: after upgrading to windows 10 my laptop fan always working fast ... when i checked this issue, i see runtime broker in task manager with high resourse usage ... when i click on end task, everything be normal... but runtime broker run itselft immediately ... i googled this...
  6. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hi All, Running Windows 10 Pro x64 Just noticed a lot of lag on my online game when I was logging into it. I closed it and noticed my computer was slow responding. I opened Task Manager to see CPU was 90% I looked to see what was causing this and did notice the Service...
  7. High memory and cpu usage after using computer for a bit

High memory and cpu usage after using computer for a bit: After installing Windows 10, I have consistently been getting high memory and cpu usage by both the System and Service Host: Local System processes. Usually the usage keeps rising from 1GB to sometimes 8GB. I left my comp on while I was at the gym today and came home to it...
  8. High Memory Usage

High Memory Usage: Hello, I have a question. The system process (ntoskrnl.exe) using excessive amount of RAM. So, how do I fix that? Thanks 15809
  9. High Memory usage when using Utorrent

High Memory usage when using Utorrent: When I am using Utorrent my RAM usage grows from around 20% to nearly 100% over a few hours and can eventually freeze the PC. This seems to have started happening from the last Preview releases until now. Windows defender and Malwarebytes could be part of the problem. When...
  10. High CPU usage - System and Compressed Memory

High CPU usage - System and Compressed Memory: Hello everyone , well, for a while I 'm having problems with locking while I surf the internet after five minutes browsing the facebook the browser begins to catch and is impossible to do anything , I noticed that this occurs when the system and compressed memory reaches 15%...