Windows 10: High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites

Discus and support High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have this issue from Win 8 through my two upgrades to 8.1 and 10. CPU is extremely high in all browsers (except IE and Edge, didn't test them as... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vessto, Jul 19, 2016.

1. vessto Win User

High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites

I have this issue from Win 8 through my two upgrades to 8.1 and 10.

CPU is extremely high in all browsers (except IE and Edge, didn't test them as don't plan to use them) when:

Download fast (over 2mbps)
    Upload fast
    Images-heavy sites
    Watching TV online

The issue doesn't occur when I download via offline browser, torrent client, download manager or another program.

All my drivers are up-to-date.

Search and Index service is disabled.

Link Scanner in AVG Free is disabled as known to use much CPU during browsing/downloading.

:)

vessto, Jul 19, 2016
  2. Shilohbob Win User

Excessive CPU usage by IE 11

You mention high memory usage, how high? Then you mention CPU usage at below 7%, could you please explain in more detail.?

A screenshot of your Task Manager, showing the Memory & CPU usage when running several IE tabs (as in image below, with Memory selected) , would be helpful?

High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites [​IMG]

Shilohbob, Jul 19, 2016
  3. Can I end my system and compressed memory NT Kernel & System

this task is high CPU usage .. and high memory usage

sengaloun sounthaly, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites

1. High CPU and memory usage when use Flash Player and images-heavy sites - Similar Threads - High CPU memory

2. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  3. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  4. High memory and cpu usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High memory and cpu usage: Never had this happen to me before. My memory and cpu usage is higher than normal, task manager says that my memory usage is 60% on idle. It's usually about 20 or 30, my cpu is 10% on idle and it spikes to 60 sometimes. When I open a game or browser they get significantly...
  5. MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe High CPU and Memory usage

in Windows 10 News
    MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe High CPU and Memory usage: [ATTACH]If MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe or Microsoft Edge Content Process is causing a high CPU or Memory usage issue, here is how you fix the issue. Although this problem mainly occurs in Windows 10, you can encounter the same in Windows 11 as well. It appears due to corrupt system...
  6. High CPU usage & Memory leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage & Memory leak: Hello, I've a leak memory and high CPU from lanmanServer and System ntoskrnl.exe. The system ntoskrnl.exe is on 19%-20% CPU usage all the time and the Lanmanserver is starting from 40MB RAM and will continue until the Memory usage will be full and eventually the machine...
  7. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...
  8. Runtime Broker using high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Runtime Broker using high memory and cpu usage: after upgrading to windows 10 my laptop fan always working fast ... when i checked this issue, i see runtime broker in task manager with high resourse usage ... when i click on end task, everything be normal... but runtime broker run itselft immediately ... i googled this...
  9. High memory and cpu usage after using computer for a bit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High memory and cpu usage after using computer for a bit: After installing Windows 10, I have consistently been getting high memory and cpu usage by both the System and Service Host: Local System processes. Usually the usage keeps rising from 1GB to sometimes 8GB. I left my comp on while I was at the gym today and came home to it...
  10. High Memory usage when using Utorrent

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Memory usage when using Utorrent: When I am using Utorrent my RAM usage grows from around 20% to nearly 100% over a few hours and can eventually freeze the PC. This seems to have started happening from the last Preview releases until now. Windows defender and Malwarebytes could be part of the problem. When...