Windows 10: high cpu usage by windows modules installer worker post 4/12 update

Discus and support high cpu usage by windows modules installer worker post 4/12 update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; an almost literal repeat of this thread here high cpu usage by windows modules installer worker post 3/14 update - - Windows 10 Forums in terms of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by xraiderv1, Apr 12, 2017.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

high cpu usage by windows modules installer worker post 4/12 update

xraiderv1, Apr 12, 2017

2. windows module installation

Hi Theo,

The Windows Module Installer Worker sometimes occupies the CPU more than 50%.
    In this case, you can solve the problem by changing Windows update into manual mode. For the steps to do that, please click the link provided below.

Windows Modules Installer Worker - high CPU usage.

Please let us know the result for us to further assist you.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Windows Modules Installer Worker - high CPU usage

etc.

So what do I do ?

keep killing the install modules process ? (getting the cpu back) and for the reboot ? just do hibernate and never do a full reboot ?

GregoryWWDiehl, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

high cpu usage by windows modules installer worker post 4/12 update

1. high cpu usage by windows modules installer worker post 4/12 update - Similar Threads - high cpu usage

2. Windows Worker Indtaller module Ti Worker high cpu usage malware urgent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Worker Indtaller module Ti Worker high cpu usage malware urgent: Hey,So basically I think I have a malware, it says it's windows updating program and file name is TI WORKER and it says it windows program but I'm unable to stop or do anything it crashes my pc and takes highest around 30-50% of CPU usage and 90% memory and disk and because...
  3. TiWorker.exe Windows Modules Installer Worker high CPU/RAM/Disk usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TiWorker.exe Windows Modules Installer Worker high CPU/RAM/Disk usage: Hi, my device is slowing down and the CPU cooler is very loud, I opened the Task Manager and saw Windows Modules Installer Worker using a lot of the CPU, and not that much disk probably because I use an SSD. When running a game, the framerate drops from 240FPS Framerate Per...
  4. TiWorker.exe Windows Modules Installer Worker high CPU/RAM/Disk usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TiWorker.exe Windows Modules Installer Worker high CPU/RAM/Disk usage: Hi, my device is slowing down and the CPU cooler is very loud, I opened the Task Manager and saw Windows Modules Installer Worker using a lot of the CPU, and not that much disk probably because I use an SSD. When running a game, the framerate drops from 240FPS Framerate Per...
  5. TiWorker.exe Windows Modules Installer Worker high CPU/RAM/Disk usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows modules installer worker produce high usage cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows modules installer worker produce high usage cpu: On my desktop pc i have a windows 10 with latest update 2004. a few days ago "from now" i had installed a software called microsoft visual studios 2019 with all its utilities and drivers, i launched it for my learning courses not satisfiyed with the version that i got which...
  7. Why does the Windows Modules Installer Worker require such a high CPU usage?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does the Windows Modules Installer Worker require such a high CPU usage?: This service is a resource hog, and it becomes clearer the older a CPU is. Now, I have laptops from 2008, 2012, 2016 up to 2020. The newer CPUs have no issue with the service, but a simple Windows Update brings the Core 2 Duo T6400 to it's knees. If you skip a couple of...
  8. Windows Module Installer Worker constant high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Module Installer Worker constant high CPU usage: Hello, I have an HP All-in-one computer model 24-g237c with Windows 10 64-bit. In Task Manager, Windows Module Installer Worker is constantly running at %30 CPU usage. See screenshot below. This happens literally all day, whenever I start my computer. If I try to End Task,...
  9. yet again with high cpu usage post update modules installer worker...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    yet again with high cpu usage post update modules installer worker...: ok, fair warning, there's a bit of a rant in this plea for help, I am THAT frustrated. just received 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4022725) last night, installed it, nothing unusual, eg the usual post update windows...
  10. high cpu usage by windows modules installer worker post 3/14 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    high cpu usage by windows modules installer worker post 3/14 update: so, the cumulative update for kb4013429 and kb4013418 went in for me last night, I'm thinking ok cool, about time I saw another update... I load up star trek online to run the breach event today and right away I notice hellishly slow performance..as in I FLEW INTO A WALL,...