Windows 10: High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem

Discus and support High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Community, In my device manager i have two high definition audio controller driver. One of the audio controller driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BoobalanVarudaraju, Aug 14, 2018.

1. High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem

Dear Community,

In my device manager i have two high definition audio controller driver. One of the audio controller driver is disabled automatically. I tried to enable it manually. If i restart the computer it disabled again. If i try to update the driver it shows that i already have the latest version. If i try to uninstall the driver it again installed itself after restart.

Error message is

This device is disabled. (Code 22)

Click Enable Device to enable this device.

Note: Audio is working properly. There is no problem in speaker and audio. Everything is working fine. But i want to know what it cause the problem and why? Could you please help me to resolve this problem.

High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem b200acdc-8f81-47ad-b6cb-e51f15c59c8e?upload=true.png

High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem ea92fa7d-5046-4e40-bb86-a4068f50809b?upload=true.png

:)

BoobalanVarudaraju, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Aug 14, 2018
  3. I don't have the IDT High Definition Audio Codec Driver installed on my computer

Hi,

If you want to have the high definition audio codec driver on your computer, we suggest updating your sound driver. Follow the steps below to update sound driver.

• On Start menu and type
      Device Manager
      and press enter.
    • Click Sound, video, and game controllers.
    • Right-click IDT High definition audio codec and
      Update driver.
    • If there are no update available, reinstall the driver by clicking Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer. Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

We also suggest updating the chipset driver from your manufacturer's website. Click
    here and
    follow the steps provided to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 14, 2018
  4. High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem

NOT WORKING-Realtek audio drivers and Microsoft High Definition device

I've seen some videos which just tell you to update Realtek HD driver to the Microsoft driver. Sometimes it works for a while then it stops working. I just go into Device Manager>Sound, video and game controllers> Realtek High Definition audio (right click)>
    Update driver software> Browse from my computer> Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer> High Definition audio device. It should update.

JaccaGames, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem

1. High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem - Similar Threads - High Definition Audio

2. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. High definition audio drivers

High definition audio drivers: I was previously using the high definition audio drivers from windows but I wanted to try out realtek, after using realtek I wanted to switch back to my windows audio drivers but it disappeared and I can only find it in the Audio Inputs and outputs section on the device...
  6. High Definition Audio Controller Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Definition Audio Controller Error: Ok, so the other night, my PC worked just fine, I came home last night turned it on and it doesnt have any output or input for audio. I check device manager and see that it says that my Realtek is unplugged. I found this under, desktop-sound, video and game controllers so...
  7. High Definition Audio Controller Driver Error

High Definition Audio Controller Driver Error: My laptop crashed recently and when it restarted, there was no sound available. The sound icon in the taskbar says: "No speakers or headphones are plugged in". Here is what I have done so far: Opened Device Manager to find the faulty driver. The driver in question is the...
  8. High Definition Audio Controller has a driver issue.

High Definition Audio Controller has a driver issue.: I had this problem today. I played at one time some music from youtube. then after a few hours and a Graphics card update, my speakers don't work. They connect by a headphone jack. I went to devices and printers and it says it is a driver error. I get code 10. I uninstalled...
  9. High Definition Audio Controller Issues

High Definition Audio Controller Issues: As of today my computer's audio has stopped working. I check in Device Manager and see that there is an issue with the "High Definition Audio Controller". I tried disabling it and enabling it but that did not work. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it still did...
  10. High definition audio problem

High definition audio problem: Hi I have old Dell Latitude E4300 laptop (include Intel Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset family) with Windows 10. It has work fine, however last summer I start to have a problem with audio and video. Both works but every two or three seonds video freeze for half a...