Windows 10: high end pc noob

Discus and support high end pc noob in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ? can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by houss, Aug 12, 2018.

1. houss Win User

high end pc noob

i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ?
    can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ?

:)

houss, Aug 12, 2018
  2. asishbm98 Win User

High End Game on a Low end PC

what happens when playing high end games on low end pc

asishbm98, Aug 12, 2018
  3. High End GPU Shortage???

Whose to blame for the shortage in high-end GPUs? Is it these crypto miners or should part of the blame be placed on the manufacturers deliberately keeping the demand up?

AMDs RX-480/580 cards are like gold dust and fly out the retail door before they've even been put on shelves and GTX-1070s/1080s at over inflated prices due to high demand.

I've just been reading that in Italy,..there is a shortage of high-end GPUs and even many retailers and online stores in Germany are suffering shortages too. In fact, it seems this is a Europe-wide problem with sellers experiencing problems obtaining high-end GPU stocks with waiting lists up to three months!

Runnerbean, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

high end pc noob

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

high end pc noob

1. high end pc noob - Similar Threads - high end noob

2. High End Pc Shutdowns while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High End Pc Shutdowns while gaming: i have ryzen 9 , Rtx 3080 with 64 gb ram............. Everything like unreal engine , gta 5 runs complete smoothly without any lag, even cinema 4d cinebench did stress test for 1.5 hours and everything went good, still whenever i play hitman 3 , my pc randomly shutdowns...
  3. High End Pc Shutdowns while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High End Pc Shutdowns while gaming: i have ryzen 9 , Rtx 3080 with 64 gb ram............. Everything like unreal engine , gta 5 runs complete smoothly without any lag, even cinema 4d cinebench did stress test for 1.5 hours and everything went good, still whenever i play hitman 3 , my pc randomly shutdowns...
  4. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  5. High End Pc Shutdowns while gaming

6. High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.: So the other day my pc just out of nowhere became super laggy. After every task like opening browser, typing, opening every application takes about 10 seconds to show on my screen. When i switch tabs on opera it takes around 10-15 seconds after my click to process and load....
  7. High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.

High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.: So the other day my pc just out of nowhere became super laggy. After every task like opening browser, typing, opening every application takes about 10 seconds to show on my screen. When i switch tabs on opera it takes around 10-15 seconds after my click to process and load....
  8. high end pc noob

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high end pc noob: i have pentium 4 and when i buy i7 can place my pentium4 hard drive disc i think sata in the new one ? can i put 2 hdds ? and can they work together ? 115862
  9. Protect PC from High-End Attacks?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protect PC from High-End Attacks?: Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me better tips to protect my PC from things like botnets. In the case I am particularly looking to expand my security horizon not on accidentally visiting websites that would give me a botnet, but people deliberately attempting...
  10. Slow login time on high end PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow login time on high end PC: I have this issue where the desktop takes noticeably longer to load when I sign-in. I have ultra fast boot enabled and it takes about 5 seconds to get to the login screen, but then I get a black screen when I used to instantly get the desktop, I do eventually get the desktop...