Windows 10: high pitch tone upon booting

Discus and support high pitch tone upon booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; high pitched tone upon booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by J.Wimm, Jul 13, 2018.

1. J.Wimm Win User

high pitch tone upon booting

high pitched tone upon booting

:)

J.Wimm, Jul 13, 2018

2. Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone.

Hello,

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone can be due to outdated drivers. This can also be connected to hardware issue. For us to isolate and identify
    if this is a hardware or software issue, we suggest to perform the Windows Hardware Troubleshooter.

To access the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jul 13, 2018
  3. nokey617 Win User
    high pitch noise on nokia 6303

hey everyone, i have a nokia 6303. I was wondering if anyone who owns this phone hears a high pitch noise when you put it against your ear. I keep hearing this high pitch noise on my phone everytime i make calls and recieve calls. I also hear the high
    pitch noise when i have the phone next to my ear even when not making calls. Does anyone else have this problem with their nokia 6303?? or is this phone just made this way??

nokey617, Jul 13, 2018
  4. LShiang Win User

High pitched noise in CPU area

I have stumble upon high pitch noise issue when using Miracast to mirror screen to Roku stick. The following noise cancellation setup for RealTek sound card resolves the high pitch noise after installing an second audio outlet. It might be helpful for
    other people.

high pitch tone upon booting e2f5bf8b-37dc-412a-892c-f9f30d25860e.png

LShiang, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. high pitch tone upon booting - Similar Threads - high pitch tone

2. High pitched ringing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High pitched ringing audio: My redstorm USB headphones keep making high pitched usually with a little shift in tone ringing sounds that fade in an out every second to minute. It also seems to be present when I'm not wearing headphones but it's so faint I can't tell. I've restarted my laptop multiple...
  3. High pitched ringing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High pitched ringing audio: My redstorm USB headphones keep making high pitched usually with a little shift in tone ringing sounds that fade in an out every second to minute. It also seems to be present when I'm not wearing headphones but it's so faint I can't tell. I've restarted my laptop multiple...
  4. High Pitched Noise from Headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    High Pitched Noise from Headset: Hello,I am having problems with a high pitched sound coming from my headset whenever I start my windows laptop. It just recently started happening, but when there is a bluetooth device connected, it works normally. My headset also works when connected to other devices and...
  5. Another High Pitch Headset Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Another High Pitch Headset Problem: for context, this is my previous Question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-audio-sound-like-a-radiohigh-pitch-or-a/86c5bd4a-5b20-4514-8bdb-325b0ac3badeSo I've bought 2 External DeviceI don't know 1 of them but I know the other one, because it's...
  6. Headset Audio Sound like a Radio+High Pitch or a Surround System with High pitch and a bit...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Audio Sound like a Radio+High Pitch or a Surround System with High pitch and a bit...: So, Today I plug in my Headsets like what I did every day for a year and today is where things starting to get weird, the audio was Radio high pitchI'm not sure if that's the correct way to explain my problemand I've tried to plug it in/out several times now and it's still...
  7. High-pitched "tune" after update

High-pitched "tune" after update: After last night's update, my computer is making a constant, and very annoying, noise. A 4-note "tune", that replays constantly as soon as I turn the computer on. Anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix it?...
  8. high pitching noises

high pitching noises: When i was opening a powerpoint for school reasons I had youtube turned on aswell, my computer started making a high pitched noise. When I lower the volume nothing happens. When I turn on the laptop, the noise isn't there but as soon as i open youtube or zoom it starts making...
  9. High Pitched Screching Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Pitched Screching Noise: My pc is making a high pitched screeching noise and I can't make it stop without muting the volume. It doesn't start until I increase the volume to 100%. In the meantime, I can hear my hitting keystrokes or tapping on the pc echoing back through the speakers. How do I make it...
  10. high pitch tone upon booting

in Windows 10 Customization
    high pitch tone upon booting: how to get rid of high pitch tone when booting into windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/high-pitch-tone-upon-booting/5d1b7a33-4e92-4ca3-ac43-ff0649ff436e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crash with high pitch tone