Windows 10: High pitched noise with headphones, can't change audio drivers.

Discus and support High pitched noise with headphones, can't change audio drivers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got this new laptop yesterday, a HP zbook studio G5, I can't use it with my headphones because of some very annoying high pitched noise coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonasVE, Aug 9, 2018.

1. JonasVE Win User

High pitched noise with headphones, can't change audio drivers.

I got this new laptop yesterday, a HP zbook studio G5, I can't use it with my headphones because of some very annoying high pitched noise coming through them only when I plug them in the laptop. I think it might have to do with my audio drivers, but I can't seem to change them. I've installed ASIO4all and realtek audio drivers but they just don't show up in my device manager.

Any ideas?

:)

JonasVE, Aug 9, 2018

2. High pitch noise when audio is activated.

I have external usb audio interface (RME Fireface UCX). I have my speakers connected to it.

Whenever i play music or video (volume at 0%, otherwise i would not hear it) the speakers make this high pitched noise. When i stop the audio (or youtube video), after about 10 seconds the noise stops with barely audible "beep" in the end. Like something
    from electronics is "bleeding" through.

Just discovered, when i close the tab, the noise stops after 1 sec. It also happens when windows sounds play. (or when i hit "test" button when selecting windows sounds in control panel) After 1 sec, the "beep" and it quiets down.

My volume control does not affect the noise volume.

The same setup/pc is quiet with another operating system. (osx)

No noise in the headphones.

toores vaev, Aug 9, 2018
  3. LShiang Win User
    High pitched noise in CPU area

I have stumble upon high pitch noise issue when using Miracast to mirror screen to Roku stick. The following noise cancellation setup for RealTek sound card resolves the high pitch noise after installing an second audio outlet. It might be helpful for
    other people.

High pitched noise with headphones, can't change audio drivers. e2f5bf8b-37dc-412a-892c-f9f30d25860e.png

LShiang, Aug 9, 2018
  4. shane12 Win User

CK-100 High Pitched Noise w/iPhone 4

I have the same setup and noise issue. Carkit works fine for calls but when streaming music via Bluetooth I get the high pitched noise over the top of the music. Audio sounds fine for 10-20min then the high pitch noise comes over the top of the audio for
    15-20sec the goes away, but will come back again. This happens if car is running or in acc. Shane

shane12, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. High pitched noise with headphones, can't change audio drivers. - Similar Threads - High pitched noise

2. High pitched ringing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High pitched ringing audio: My redstorm USB headphones keep making high pitched usually with a little shift in tone ringing sounds that fade in an out every second to minute. It also seems to be present when I'm not wearing headphones but it's so faint I can't tell. I've restarted my laptop multiple...
  3. High pitched ringing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High pitched ringing audio: My redstorm USB headphones keep making high pitched usually with a little shift in tone ringing sounds that fade in an out every second to minute. It also seems to be present when I'm not wearing headphones but it's so faint I can't tell. I've restarted my laptop multiple...
  4. High Pitched Noise from Headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    High Pitched Noise from Headset: Hello,I am having problems with a high pitched sound coming from my headset whenever I start my windows laptop. It just recently started happening, but when there is a bluetooth device connected, it works normally. My headset also works when connected to other devices and...
  5. High pitched noise coming from audio Jack when using headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High pitched noise coming from audio Jack when using headphones: Recently, this really frustrating sound issue came up. It almost entirely goes when I mute my laptop, but I can still hear a really faint noise even when muted. This completely goes when I unplug the headphones. Plugging the headphones into my phone gave me no such problem,...
  6. high pitching noises

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    high pitching noises: When i was opening a powerpoint for school reasons I had youtube turned on aswell, my computer started making a high pitched noise. When I lower the volume nothing happens. When I turn on the laptop, the noise isn't there but as soon as i open youtube or zoom it starts making...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise

Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise: There's a loud high pitched noise coming from the microphone that nobody can hear what I say. The troubleshooter cannot pick it up. When I use my ear buds, the microphone works. When I take it out, there's just static and my voice is not heard. This problem comes and goes...
  8. Constant high pitched buzz in headphones, yet no normal audio.

Constant high pitched buzz in headphones, yet no normal audio.: Recently i have attempted to swap one of my Hard drives for an SSD, i was unable to do so, so i plugged everything back to where it is supposed to be. Now, my PC wont recognise the headphones i have plugged in, and i can only hear a high pitched buzz. Please help, Thank you....
  9. High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio: Help needed, please. Week ago, while skyping, a very high pitch sound started. I had to stop skyping not to damage everyone's hearing. I found out that it was the mic (realtek) that was giving this very disturbing noise. I updated the drivers, not successful. I had to mute...
  10. High Pitched Screching Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Pitched Screching Noise: My pc is making a high pitched screeching noise and I can't make it stop without muting the volume. It doesn't start until I increase the volume to 100%. In the meantime, I can hear my hitting keystrokes or tapping on the pc echoing back through the speakers. How do I make it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headphones high pitch noise windows 10

2. laptop headphones high pitch

3. what if your headphones make a high pitched noise when someone calls you

4. high pitched noise gs40 audio headphones,
  5. windows 10 high pitched noise headphones