Windows 10: Higher temperature in Windows 10 AU

Discus and support Higher temperature in Windows 10 AU in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am user Windows 10 AU 64 bit. Recantly I saw that my laptop has high temperature. My all drivers are up to date. I don't have any infection. Non so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dromadus, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Dromadus Win User

Higher temperature in Windows 10 AU

I am user Windows 10 AU 64 bit. Recantly I saw that my laptop has high temperature. My all drivers are up to date. I don't have any infection. Non so many programs and realy I don't know what's wrong.

any advice ?

:)

Dromadus, Nov 6, 2016
  2. PierceZ Win User

Windows 10 Randomly Freezes every few days

I installed OpenHardwareMonitor to log out the temperatures so I'll just let that run in the background, if it freezes up again I'll check the logs to see if the temperature was higher around that time.

PierceZ, Nov 6, 2016
  3. Random BSODs only freshly installed Windows 10 (R7 1700x)

Definitely overheating can be a cause. 50 percent of the BSOD cases reported here are due to temperatures being on the higher side.

What temperatures are reported by Hwinfo?

HWiNFO 5.82

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 6, 2016
  4. Fafhrd Win User

Laptops (and desktops too) will often develop cooling issues in normal use, due to dust and fibres (commonly referred to as "lint") blocking the fins of the heat exchange device, and thus reducing the ability to cool the CPU & GPU effectively.

The usual advice is to use a can of compressed air to blow the airways clear of the debris that is blocking the flow of air.

A more effective longterm solution is to disassemble the laptop to access the cooling system, and using a small paintbrush, gently remove all dust and fibres, clean the cooling fans, and apply fresh thermal paste to processor and cooling system heat contact surfaces before reassembly.

Youtube often has videos of laptop disassembly for this purpose, or there may be downloadable service manuals for your model which will detail how to open the case to perform the operation.

Fafhrd, Nov 7, 2016
  5. Carsomyr Win User
    Do yourself a favor and turn all this off too, particularly the tips about windows... Runs Your cpu constantly for no reason Higher temperature in Windows 10 AU :p

Higher temperature in Windows 10 AU [​IMG]

Carsomyr, Nov 7, 2016
  6. Dromadus Win User
    First answer - I have everything clean.
    Second I have this all turn off.

Dromadus, Nov 7, 2016
  7. Carsomyr Win User
    It would be helpful if you filled in your system specs more accurately-what kind of computer are we talking about here?

Carsomyr, Nov 7, 2016
  8. Dromadus Win User

Laptop i7 4710 MQ
    Quadro K1100
    Intel 4600 HD

all drivers from oem side. Now I have done clean install of system. I have turned off windows update because always system changes my orginal drivers.
    All drivers are with support to Windows 10 AU. In peace now has almost 65 degrees. In the same config in windows 8 - 40 degrees.

realy I don't know what's wrong *Smile

Dromadus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Higher temperature in Windows 10 AU - Similar Threads - Higher temperature

2. Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz: I just put my hz on my 75hz monitor up to 73hz and everything worked fine but when i tried to reboot the pc it just black screened, i plugged the monitor out and another one in then it worked again but when i plugged the old monitor back in black screen. How do i reset the hz...
  3. Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz: I just put my hz on my 75hz monitor up to 73hz and everything worked fine but when i tried to reboot the pc it just black screened, i plugged the monitor out and another one in then it worked again but when i plugged the old monitor back in black screen. How do i reset the hz...
  4. Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?: I've noticed this over the past few days, but I'm unsure when exactly this started; it might have been caused by the latest Cumulative Updates on the 14th or the latest Platform Update for Defender on the 23rdit's normal for Antimalware Service Executable to use 150-300MB of...
  5. Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?

Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?: I've noticed this over the past few days, but I'm unsure when exactly this started; it might have been caused by the latest Cumulative Updates on the 14th or the latest Platform Update for Defender on the 23rdit's normal for Antimalware Service Executable to use 150-300MB of...
  6. Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. the existing product version is higher than your product version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the existing product version is higher than your product version: the existing product version is higher than your product version. installation quit . please help me out I cannot use my bluetooth on my laptop . dell inspiron 3541 ....
  8. the existing product version is higher than your product version

the existing product version is higher than your product version: the existing product version is higher than your product version. installation quit . please help me out I cannot use my bluetooth on my laptop . dell inspiron 3541 ....
  9. firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    firefox download history shows o byte file while i am downloading a higher size file: I was trying to download an executable file from filen.io and when I click download the process happens on the page like as in MEGA download and my IDM didn't overtake it the problem happens halfway through the download Firefox shows a download complete message with zero byte...
  10. Took out the cpu to clean it and apply some thermal paste, now the temperature is higher...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Took out the cpu to clean it and apply some thermal paste, now the temperature is higher...: First it was Telementary service, I disabled it and now windows module installer and stuff like that. Also Microsoft Edge has started running in the background after I close it which wasn't the case before. submitted by /u/lilnav851 [link] [comments]...