Windows 10: Highlighter program

Discus and support Highlighter program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder if anyone in the forum could advise me of a highlighter where the highlights are saved so that the next time you go back to a specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nikilet, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Nikilet Win User

Highlighter program

I wonder if anyone in the forum could advise me of a highlighter where the highlights are saved so that the next time you go back to a specific site/page, the highlights are still there.

I do a tremendous amount of online ordering. I would like to be able to go to my CC account and hilite the amounts shown for items I have ordered to keep things straight. I have tried a number of programs but the hilites disappear.

:)

Nikilet, Jun 21, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 22, 2018
  3. nt62 Win User
    new highlights

Thanks ... am aware of that setting.

It's the actual installation listing >
    example > install a program > the program is listed in the start menu
    the program has a header listed with several sub listings >
    all are listed as NEW and stay until all are clicked

This seems to be a problem carried over from Windows 8.1

example: If one installs 7 programs, then as many as 7 plus all sub links are listed as NEW.

AND, these listings may be blocked > NO effect from clicking until signing out or restarting explorer.

Highlighter program [​IMG]

4. Highlighter program

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

Highlighter program

1. Highlighter program - Similar Threads - Highlighter program

2. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  3. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  4. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs: My desktop has started producing intermittent coloured highlights on screen, often, but not always, where the cursor has hovered. As well as that, text sometimes disappears, only reappearing after I've moved the cursour. It happens on Firefox, Chrome, Slack more than other...
  6. Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs

Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs: My desktop has started producing intermittent coloured highlights on screen, often, but not always, where the cursor has hovered. As well as that, text sometimes disappears, only reappearing after I've moved the cursour. It happens on Firefox, Chrome, Slack more than other...
  7. Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Strange grey mark/highlight top right taskbar of all Microsoft programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange grey mark/highlight top right taskbar of all Microsoft programs: Hi I’ve searched the community questions and not found anything like this so far. This strange dark grey highlight appears at the top right taskbar of all my Microsoft applications. I initially thought it was screen damage as it looks like someone has rubbed across the screen...
  9. Strange grey mark/highlight top right taskbar of all Microsoft programs

Strange grey mark/highlight top right taskbar of all Microsoft programs: Hi I’ve searched the community questions and not found anything like this so far. This strange dark grey highlight appears at the top right taskbar of all my Microsoft applications. I initially thought it was screen damage as it looks like someone has rubbed across the screen...
  10. When Taskbar is on top, move the opened-programs' highlight lines ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When Taskbar is on top, move the opened-programs' highlight lines ?: When the taskbar is set to top of the screen, the opened-programs highlight lines are still on top of the icons . [ATTACH] The best case would be to have a setting to specify whether they should be on top or at the bottom . But while there is no such, is it possible to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. highliter program

2. highlighter program windows 10