Windows 10: History

Discus and support History in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get to history of websites visited on Windows 10? Thanks 44636 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fjny, Mar 19, 2016.

1. fjny Win User

History

How do you get to history of websites visited on Windows 10? Thanks

:)

2. nokia 710 update

I have this phone in Canada with Mobilicity, the v7.8 update just came out. The updated applied fine after a minor glitch with error code 80070057 and rebooting the PC.

Canadian History Fiend, Mar 19, 2016
  3. Windows Phone app for desktop stuck on "checking for music updates..." with high CPU usage

I have a new Lumia 925 and want to sync it with my Windows 7 SP1 desktop. The phone is working great by itself, and connected to my desktop I can access it no problems as a USB device. In My Computer it shows up fine with a nice icon, I can drill down
    into the various folders. I have added one MP3 to the phone as a ringtone and that works.

I just installed Windows Phone App for desktop. When I launch Windows Phone App for desktop it gets stuck at "checking for music updates..." with high CPU usage. I have almost no music on my PC (all on an Synology NAS that is not attached as a drive or
    file share, just through DS Audio).

Just a guess but could there be some kind of driver or config issue? I did some basic troubleshooting, looked at Device Manager, it shows the phone under Portable Devices and says the driver is up to date and working fine. I did an update check and it
    came back "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date. MTP USB Device"

One time I left the "check for music updates..." running for about 20 mins and it did complete because I was then able to use Windows Phone app for desktop some stuff, one song and one podcast.

Then I closed and re-opened Windows Phone app for desktop and now it is back to stuck on "checking for music updates..."

I'm not sure what to do next to troubleshoot the problem. Any suggestions?

Canadian History Fiend, Mar 19, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

History

Depends upon which browser you are using. In Edge, it's the two underlined icons shown below (the three lines, then the timer icon):

History [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Mar 19, 2016
  5. fjny Win User
    Got it! Many thanks.

6. Brandon23 Win User
    thanks me too needed this information

Brandon23, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

History

1. History - Similar Threads - History

2. How delete chat history with microsoft copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How delete chat history with microsoft copilot: Hi,I wanted to ask how I can delete chat and prompts history in microsoft copilot?the copilot was used from desktopWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-chat-history-with-microsoft-copilot/b3b13918-542a-4cab-88e3-ed6fa54c27bd
  3. How delete chat history with microsoft copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How delete chat history with microsoft copilot: Hi,I wanted to ask how I can delete chat and prompts history in microsoft copilot?the copilot was used from desktopWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-chat-history-with-microsoft-copilot/b3b13918-542a-4cab-88e3-ed6fa54c27bd
  4. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  5. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  6. Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps

Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps: In the App History tab of the Task Manager on Windows 10, there ius hardly any Apps using any of the resources listed ie Network, CPU time etc.I read you could enable more Apps in the list by selecting Settings->Personalisation->Start and then enable the button for "Show most...
  7. Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps: In the App History tab of the Task Manager on Windows 10, there ius hardly any Apps using any of the resources listed ie Network, CPU time etc.I read you could enable more Apps in the list by selecting Settings->Personalisation->Start and then enable the button for "Show most...
  8. Task Manager App History - Doesnt Show Most Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff880fe2d50010Parameter 2: fffff80245678680Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 680OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack:...
  10. Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...

Hi i just had this error code on my reliability history just wondering what might if caused...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff880fe2d50010Parameter 2: fffff80245678680Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 680OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack:...