Windows 10: Hitachi Touro Mobile Pro doesn't work

Discus and support Hitachi Touro Mobile Pro doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my fellow friends! Since I have installed Windows 10 Home (clean install) on my HP G62 Notebook, I can't quite access my Hitachi Touro Mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OrangeBrot, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Hitachi Touro Mobile Pro doesn't work

Hello, my fellow friends!
    Since I have installed Windows 10 Home (clean install) on my HP G62 Notebook, I can't quite access my Hitachi Touro Mobile Pro Black 500GB. When I plug it in, it takes minutes until I can open the hard drive in the explorer. I tried to copy a folder which contains about 100 MB of data to my C:\ but it didnt't work: It gets stuck at the point where the Notebook is estimating the time needed to copy the files and stays there estimating forever... Of course I opened the Task Manager to see what was going on and my Hitachi Touro Mobile was at 100%. The strange thing is: even when I plug the hard drive in and do nothing with it the Task Manager says it's at 100%. I like Win 10 a lot except for this problem and don't want to have to return to Win 7.
    I am very thankfull for all answers and comments *Smile

:)

OrangeBrot, Jul 31, 2015

2. Hitachi Touro Desk Pro Does Not Work in Windows 10

I have the Hitachi Touro Desk Pro and also the Hitachi Touro Desk. The standard hitachi touro desk drive is recognized and works fine. The "Pro" Is recognized but does not do anything when trying to access it.

Hitachi does not have drivers that I can download so compatibility mode suggested in another thread will not work. Can someone look into this or offer a suggestion that actually works rather than a canned response.

Thanks

Frameshifter, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Hitachi Touro Desk Pro Does Not Work in Windows 10

Not working on Windows 10 for me. Huge bummer. This needs to be fixed. Hitachi Touro Desk Pro

rodcarter22, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Hitachi Touro Mobile Pro doesn't work

1. Hitachi Touro Mobile Pro doesn't work - Similar Threads - Hitachi Touro Mobile

2. Cellular doesn't work with my mobile operator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular doesn't work with my mobile operator: Hi, I have a device with an integrated LTE modem. The modem has the specific bands of my mobile carrier, but I can't seem to connect. When I go to mobile operator settings, there is no way to edit the APN. I tried the "netsh mbn add profile" command, but that doesn't work....
  3. Cellular doesn't work with my mobile operator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cellular doesn't work with my mobile operator: Hi, I have a device with an integrated LTE modem. The modem has the specific bands of my mobile carrier, but I can't seem to connect. When I go to mobile operator settings, there is no way to edit the APN. I tried the "netsh mbn add profile" command, but that doesn't work....
  4. Pro Controller connects but doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pro Controller connects but doesn't work: Hi there, I'm having trouble having a controller work correctly via bluetooth on my PC. I'm using a generic controller - "Foncbien Wireless Controller" that I previously used for my Switch and it worked perfectly. According the product description, it should be compatible...
  5. Pro Controller connects but doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pro Controller connects but doesn't work: Hi there, I'm having trouble having a controller work correctly via bluetooth on my PC. I'm using a generic controller - "Foncbien Wireless Controller" that I previously used for my Switch and it worked perfectly. According the product description, it should be compatible...
  6. Hitachi LG-GS40N optical drive not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hitachi LG-GS40N optical drive not working: Dear all I have a new optical drive: Hitachi LG-GS40N With my previous pre-installed Windows 10 Home 64bit it worked. With my fresh Windows 10 Prof. 64bit installation it is not working at all. I tried all suggested options from Wind Support: - registry edit - ATAPI...
  7. Edge mobile app "Continue on PC doesn't work"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge mobile app "Continue on PC doesn't work": Whenever I press on the option on my phone and press on my PC, it doesn't do anything. If I press continue later, it will show up with a notification on my pc but clicking on the notification does nothing. Any one have any ideas as to why it is not working? I do have Cortana...
  8. Hitachi External Storage Device

Hitachi External Storage Device: Cannot get my Hatachi External Storage device to be recognized, using plug and play. Is there a driver that I need to download? If so, where can I find it?...
  9. mobile hotspot worked perfectly, 2hrs later doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mobile hotspot worked perfectly, 2hrs later doesn't work: Using Windows 10 Laptop mobile hotspot to get internet on Samsung phone. I turned it on at 8am connected and surfed on phone, easy. then i turned it off. i came back at 10am and turned it on, but now the phone doesn't show it in available wifi connections anymore. what...
  10. Hitachi HDS72101 external drive not recognized

Hitachi HDS72101 external drive not recognized: I've got two Hitachi HDS72101 1TB external drives that my new Dell XPS 8900 running Windows 10 won't recognize. The device manager shows the drives to be working properly and having current drivers. My computer recognizes my new Seagate 5TB drive and my old Lacie drives...