Windows 10: Hitman Pro Alert detected ''ophone'' BadUSB rmeote keyboard?

Discus and support Hitman Pro Alert detected ''ophone'' BadUSB rmeote keyboard? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello all! I decided to use my computer as normal one day late in the night and when I woke up I was instantly greeted by the Hitman Pro Alert program... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by technodos, Nov 1, 2017.

1. technodos Win User

Hitman Pro Alert detected ''ophone'' BadUSB rmeote keyboard?

Hello all! I decided to use my computer as normal one day late in the night and when I woke up I was instantly greeted by the Hitman Pro Alert program telling me it had prevented a "remote keyboard" called "ophone" with the hardware ID "HID\VID_0461&PID_0010&REV_0104&MI_00".

Wondering if anyone else has come across this or knows what ophone is? I do not own any products with the identifying name "ophone" and my keyboards have really weird number-y names, so this could not have been them.

:)

technodos, Nov 1, 2017
  2. Monkey57 Win User

Hadsruda!bit Windows Defender windows 10 can't remove

Just curious- what did hitman pro do? What was the file that was detected by Windows Defender? What was removed by hitman, that resolved your issue?

Monkey57, Nov 1, 2017
  3. NickKohri Win User
    IEHelper.DLL How To Remove

Hi Juliet,

1) HitMan Pro detects and removes it. But this IQIYI malware seems to be in tandem with a self-propagating program and it reappears

2) Alas! My HitMan Pro subscription has expired!!

3) I will try the new info that you have sent

NickKohri, Nov 1, 2017
Thema:

Hitman Pro Alert detected ''ophone'' BadUSB rmeote keyboard?

1. Hitman Pro Alert detected ''ophone'' BadUSB rmeote keyboard? - Similar Threads - Hitman Pro Alert

2. weird issue after using hitman pro for malware detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird issue after using hitman pro for malware detection: When i used it first day before yesterday something went wrong and suddenly while it was in the step of removing unwanted file for some reason my desktop went all blank there was no taskbar windows key won't work the file explorer or settings or basically any app with a...
  3. weird issue after using hitman pro for malware detection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird issue after using hitman pro for malware detection: When i used it first day before yesterday something went wrong and suddenly while it was in the step of removing unwanted file for some reason my desktop went all blank there was no taskbar windows key won't work the file explorer or settings or basically any app with a...
  4. weird issue after using hitman pro for malware detection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System alert! Virus detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System alert! Virus detected: Hello, I have windows 10 on my Lenovo Yoga laptop, and I keep getting this message it pops up on my laptop about 10-15 times a day. I do not have McAfee installed, which makes me think this is a virus. I have tried searching different variations via google but have not been...
  6. Hitman Pro Suspicious File

Hitman Pro Suspicious File: Yesterday, Hitman Pro Alert found 2 suspicious files on my Windows 10 laptop. Both files were named pagexec.exe. What does Hitman Pro do about those files. Tracking cookies are deleted, but I saw no other options for Suspicious files....
  7. Hitman Pro detected Trojan after Windows 10 Update 1/8/2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hitman Pro detected Trojan after Windows 10 Update 1/8/2019: After an automatic Windows 10 update on 1/8/2019, Hitman Pro detected a Trojan which it identified as c:\\windows\sysWOW64\d2dl.dll. The information screen said that this Trojan had just been installed, that the publisher was Microsoft Corporation, and that it was a protected...
  8. Hitman Pro wont delete threats

Hitman Pro wont delete threats: Hi All, I have on my computer Bitdefender Internet Security, Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro. When I do a full scan with Bitdefender or Malwarebytes, nothing is found and my system seems clean. When I scan with Hitman Pro 14 infected files are found. It says that the files...
  9. Hitman Pro Alert on new computer

Hitman Pro Alert on new computer: Hello, I have a license for Hitman Pro Alert, wondering if there is a way to transfer that to a new Windows PC. I can't find anything on their website about it. Actually, I can't find any way to contact support at all for this program. Does anyone know if the license can...
  10. Hitman Pro Alert?

Hitman Pro Alert?: Hello! My license for ESET expires in a few days, so I uninstalled it and am now using Windows Defender. I have Hitman Pro as an on demand. Does anyone use Hitman Pro Alert? If so, what can you tell me about it? Is it free for a trial period, or how does it work? Thanks! 51581