Windows 10: HITMAN Update 9 Crash

Discus and support HITMAN Update 9 Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As soon as i press enter to play the game crashes. I have a dump, how can i analyze deeply? I use WINDBG. Can someone here help me to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Be4stElectrjc, Jun 1, 2016.

1. HITMAN Update 9 Crash

As soon as i press enter to play the game crashes. I have a dump, how can i analyze deeply? I use WINDBG.
    Can someone here help me to solve this problem?

HITMAN!AK::MemoryMgr::GetPoolName
    0xC0000005: Memory Access Violation

Moved to Square Enix Support.

:)

Be4stElectrjc, Jun 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 keeps crashing and randomly restarting into a black and white screen.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

My build version is 1703 (build 15063.540)

I actually did a reset on my pc hoping it would solve the problem, but it didn't (actually got worse)

when I boot it into safe mode the crash doesn't happen.

I tried updating to the latest drivers but that didn't help either. I've tried different versions as well but no success.

I am using a Hitman Pro for my anti malware and such, but it was crashing even without Hitman Pro on my system.

So far in order for my computer not to crash I have to uninstall the device when my pc starts. every time.

And i'm not actually getting a black screen, It just freezes and then nothing. i either have hold the power button or it sometimes restarts automatically. What does happen is sometimes when it crashes it auto restarts and then it keeps crashing and it will
    set my screen in some sort of gray scale mode with a < 600px resolution.

Regards,

Ian Hogers

ianhhogers, Jun 1, 2016
  3. 0xc0000005 game crashes

Recently I have been getting a lot of crashes in various titles with the exact same exception code causing the crashes every time, and I have no idea how to fix them. An example of the crash log is below. Any help would be most appreciated.

Faulting application name: hitman.exe, version: 1.8.0.0, time stamp: 0x586ca90d

Faulting module name: hitman.exe, version: 1.8.0.0, time stamp: 0x586ca90d

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000044ed6e0

Faulting process id: 0x2894

Faulting application start time: 0x01d27987c49e2fdb

Faulting application path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Hitman™\retail\hitman.exe

Faulting module path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Hitman™\retail\hitman.exe

Report Id: b6a9c21f-0625-4a3e-89f2-0e652a51009c

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Underdrill, Jun 1, 2016
Thema:

HITMAN Update 9 Crash

1. HITMAN Update 9 Crash - Similar Threads - HITMAN Update Crash

2. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  3. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  4. Hitman 3 crash on startup on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hitman 3 crash on startup on Windows 10: An epic games game Hitman 3 is crashing on startup I have tried every solution online so I thought I would post the Event log and Crash report. Any advice on the cause of the issue or possible fixes are very much appreciated. Event Viewer Report: Fault bucket...
  5. Hitman 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hitman 3: Who thinks we should have hitman 3 on xbox gamepass ultimate for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hitman-3/a9bac7a0-f448-4833-9831-a8f1262baf15
  6. Recent Update 9-9-2020 Seems to be Causing BSOD Crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Update 9-9-2020 Seems to be Causing BSOD Crashes.: Only started happening today, after the updates had been downloaded and installed. Only occurs upon launching "Nox", an Android emulator. The following is pulled from the Reliability Monitor: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎9/‎10/‎2020 3:34 PM...
  7. Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem: After the 2020 latest update of Asphalt 9, Now I can't open the game. When I open it, it display the starting Gameloft icon and after 5 seconds it crashes and automatically close the window. I uninstalled it and I installed it several times but it 's not working. Please tell...
  8. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  9. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....
  10. Hitman Pro Alert?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hitman Pro Alert?: Hello! My license for ESET expires in a few days, so I uninstalled it and am now using Windows Defender. I have Hitman Pro as an on demand. Does anyone use Hitman Pro Alert? If so, what can you tell me about it? Is it free for a trial period, or how does it work? Thanks! 51581