Windows 10: Hmm we can't reach this page message

Discus and support Hmm we can't reach this page message in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Windows10 Community, Please help me in the following problem. My operating system is Windows10, my browser is Microsoft Edge, my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by poveretto, Feb 7, 2017.

1. poveretto Win User

Hmm we can't reach this page message

Hello Microsoft Windows10 Community,
    Please help me in the following problem. My operating system is Windows10, my browser is Microsoft Edge, my laptop is Toshiba. When I want to access a website, I often get the following error message, although the website address is correct, the website exists, and I do not misspell the address.: “Hmm, we can't reach this page.” It also happens sometimes, when I shop online and I go to the checkout, and my debit card is being verified, resulting in the aforementioned error message. Also when I am surfing and type in a correct website address, instead of the typed in website, another previously accessed website's homepage is displayed.

:)

poveretto, Feb 7, 2017

2. Message " Hmm we can't reach this page "

Hi Don,

Thank you for updating us with the status. I appreciate your efforts. Do lets us know if you face any issue in the future, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 7, 2017
  3. Message " Hmm we can't reach this page "

Thanks for the information but i just determined that it may be a problem with the browsers, Edge and Bing Internet Explorer. I switched to Firefox and so far so good as i have not encountered the problem since.

DonGordon_951, Feb 7, 2017
  4. Hmm we can't reach this page message

Welcome to the TenFourms @poveretto

When this happens do you notice, in the systray lower left, is your internet connection dropping. It gives the message "No Internet Access" and there is a small yellow triangle.

Have you tried another browser, say Chrome or Firefox?

Assume you are running AV, which one and is there more than one?

Have you tried clearing all history, temp files and cookies from Edge? (If you do be prepared to re-enter your passwords for web sites.)

You could try these four commands to reset specific network components. Enter in command prompt(admin)

Do not enter information in brackets, it is there for you to understand what each command does.

ipconfig /flushdns (Clear the dns cache)
    nbtstat -RR (release and refesh NetBIOS names)
    netsh int ip reset (reset ip settings)
    netsh winsock reset (Reset Winsock Catalog)

There are also two Network tools in Windows 10, one the troubleshooter, you access by typing Troubleshooter in Cortana, select Trouble Shooting app which should be at top of list. Window opens. Select Network, window opens, click advanced, run as administrator.

Finally there is a Network Reset, Start Menu => Settings => Network and Internet. Scroll to bottom of right window. If used you will delete all stored wireless passwords.

Caledon Ken, Feb 8, 2017
Thema:

Hmm we can't reach this page message

1. Hmm we can't reach this page message - Similar Threads - Hmm can't reach

2. Hmmm… can't reach this page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hmmm… can't reach this page: Hmmm… can't reach this pageCheck if there is a typo in provisioning.sharepointpnp.com.If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN...
  3. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  4. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  5. Hmmmmm......can't reach this page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hmmmmm......can't reach this page: Please, someone help me fix this problem. I have tried everything I know of and I still keep getting this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hmmmmmcant-reach-this-page/ca9e0fab-3a10-4775-8dc8-2d012e77faa9
  6. Can't Reach This Page Securely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Reach This Page Securely: Does anyone have a definitive answer to solve this problem. I cannot login to PayPal as it says my security settings are out of date or inadequate. Also can't access a local newspaper's electronic edition. I've checked my TSL settings and versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 are...
  7. Can't Reach This Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Reach This Page: I keep getting Can't Reach This Page every time I right click and then click open new tab. How come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reach-this-page/5acf2d4f-66a2-484c-ab64-19d7a2a1fbee
  8. Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge: When I began with my new system that had Windows 10 pre-installed, I had heard of the problem wherein folks were getting notices that a page could not be reached but never experienced the issue. However, of late, say within the past month or so, I am now getting this message...
  9. Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.: Ever since the last Windows 10 update I am constantly getting the Hmm can't reach this page message. I have researched this and followed all the suggestions but none of them work. My broadband connection speed is good. The web pages will eventually load after I refresh. Is...
  10. Edge: Hmm, we can’t reach this page?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: Hmm, we can’t reach this page?: I've set Google as my search provider in Edge. If I open a new tab and type where it says: Search or enter web address, I get: Hmm, we can’t reach this page. Try this •Make sure you’ve got the right URL: http://windows%207%20iso%20download •Refresh the page •Search...