Windows 10: home button

Discus and support home button in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have set yahoo as my home page, when I open edge that is what opens, if I go to another site and then hit the home button msn opens, I check in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Wood Win User

home button

I have set yahoo as my home page, when I open edge that is what opens, if I go to another site and then hit the home button msn opens, I check in settings and yahoo is still my home page, I close edge and reopen and yahoo is there, why is it doing this and how do I stop msn from stealing my home button

:)

Wood, Sep 6, 2015

2. back button, home button and search button have back light in lumia 520 and if yes how to get it??

back button, home button and search button have back light in lumia 520 and if yes how to get it?? m not able to find this thing in settings...

swarnimverma, Sep 6, 2015
  3. Maria K' Win User
    back button, home button and search button have back light in lumia 520 and if yes how to get it??

Hello swarnimverma.

Thank you for posting in the community.

I suggest you to contact Nokia for phone specificiations and functions.

Regards

Maria

Maria K', Sep 6, 2015
  4. home button

Hi,
    Under advanced settings, where you enable the home button have you put yahoo in there also

The startup page is not the same as the page the home button takes you to

paulsalter, Sep 6, 2015
  5. Wood Win User
    yes it is under advanced

Wood, Sep 6, 2015
  6. Wood Win User
    sorry, it was not, thank you, this works

Wood, Sep 6, 2015
  7. good to hear you got it working *Smile

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

home button

1. home button - Similar Threads - home button

2. Win 11 "Home" button - how to turrn it off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 "Home" button - how to turrn it off?: I was recently inflicted with the dreaded combination of Windows 11 plus OneDrive by our IT department and been struggling to get back to a workable computer. I'm now trying to turn off the "Home" thing in File Explorer. How do I turn it off / make it go away? I understand...
  3. Win 11 "Home" button - how to turrn it off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 "Home" button - how to turrn it off?: I was recently inflicted with the dreaded combination of Windows 11 plus OneDrive by our IT department and been struggling to get back to a workable computer. I'm now trying to turn off the "Home" thing in File Explorer. How do I turn it off / make it go away? I understand...
  4. Why isn't my home button on the screen clicking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my home button on the screen clicking?: In basic, when I click the home button on my screen the menu does not show up. It does however with the search bar. At first I thought it was just slow, but I waited for a lot of time and it never showed up. I have tried restarting my computer and doing some command in...
  5. Why isn't my home button on the screen clicking?

Why isn't my home button on the screen clicking?: In basic, when I click the home button on my screen the menu does not show up. It does however with the search bar. At first I thought it was just slow, but I waited for a lot of time and it never showed up. I have tried restarting my computer and doing some command in...
  6. Windows 10 Home Start Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Start Button: All Windows 10 Home icons on taskbar show up and work except for the Start button which causes the taskbar to lower and disappear when clicked. I've tried System Restore and other suggestions but the Start button will not pop up and show apps. Any suggestions?...
  7. Windows 10 Home Start Button

Windows 10 Home Start Button: All Windows 10 Home icons on taskbar show up and work except for the Start button which causes the taskbar to lower and disappear when clicked. I've tried System Restore and other suggestions but the Start button will not pop up and show apps. Any suggestions?...
  8. Windows 10 Home Start Button

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Settings, Task Bar, Microsoft Store, and the home button do not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings, Task Bar, Microsoft Store, and the home button do not work.: I recently bought a new laptop and a few hours after having bought the laptop I downloaded the latest drivers off of the Intel website. Immediately following the downloading of the drivers I rebooted my laptop and opened it to see that none of those things would open at all...
  10. Settings, Task Bar, Microsoft Store, and the home button do not work.

Settings, Task Bar, Microsoft Store, and the home button do not work.: I recently bought a new laptop and a few hours after having bought the laptop I downloaded the latest drivers off of the Intel website. Immediately following the downloading of the drivers I rebooted my laptop and opened it to see that none of those things would open at all...