Windows 10: Home network has disappeared from network list

Discus and support Home network has disappeared from network list in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two devices connected to my home wireless network, my phone and my laptop. Recently my network has disappeared from the laptop's list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ebakunin, Mar 17, 2016.

1. ebakunin Win User

Home network has disappeared from network list

I have two devices connected to my home wireless network, my phone and my laptop. Recently my network has disappeared from the laptop's list of networks. This did not happen with my phone, which works fine. By disappeared I mean my home network cannot be discovered by my laptop. This is not a connection issue because I cannot find the network to connect to. I do not have this problem with any other wireless network. I followed the various command prompts suggested by Microsoft's troubleshooting guide (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...nection-issues). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

ebakunin, Mar 17, 2016

2. One specific WIFI network is not appearing in the available networks

I use two WIFI networks in my home: one for work via a Verizon Jetpack hotspot and one via a router connectect to home internet. The list of available networks shows my home network but no longer has the Verizon network listed. I can't figure out how to
    get it back and I don't know why it disappeared in the first place. I am able to recognize and connect to the Verizon Jetpack from other devices. Thanks in advance for the help!

JakeKoepkey, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Microsoft 640 XL Dual Sim Wifi Problem/Issue

Hi,

Thanks for your mail. I have not tried to reboot the router as I don't feel it applies to my issue. I have connected to other networks like malls in the country and have no issue. I was previously using Nokia Lumia 530 and 1020 and used it with the same
    home network bearing the same password without any connectivity issues. happens in my case is roughly 20 or 30 minutes of being connected to home network it just disconnects from the home network and it also disappears from the network list. During this period
    the network list shows secured networks in the area. I feel the device has a software/hardware manufacturing defect. Please let me know if there is any solution otherwise I will approach warranty procedures.

MernalD'Souza, Mar 17, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

bro67, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Home network has disappeared from network list - Similar Threads - Home network has

2. Wifi network disappearing from list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network disappearing from list: On my Asus laptop windows 10, my wifi network keeps disappearing from the list of available networks. It happens when I use my laptop almost anywhere at home except on my desk. Sometimes it'll connect for a bit but then it'll disappear for 5 or 10+ minutes then reappear and...
  3. Wifi network disappearing from list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi network disappearing from list: On my Asus laptop windows 10, my wifi network keeps disappearing from the list of available networks. It happens when I use my laptop almost anywhere at home except on my desk. Sometimes it'll connect for a bit but then it'll disappear for 5 or 10+ minutes then reappear and...
  4. Wifi network disappearing from list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer disappearing from network

Computer disappearing from network: My wife's computer, which is on my home network, keeps disappearing from the network. This happens every few days. I can fix it by going to services.msc and shutting down the function discovery provider host and resource publication and restarting them. But I can't work out...
  6. Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.: I've lost a complete day to this utter nonsense. Ever since the morning my pc wasn't connecting to my mobile hotspot and not showing up in the connections list. Even if it did show up it wouldn't connected to the internet saying it can't connect to the network. Then out of...
  7. Home network not visible on the available network lists for wifi

Home network not visible on the available network lists for wifi: Just installed a new router. I'm using windows 10. When I click on show available networks mine does not show up. This is only applicable for this laptop. It does connect to the router using an ethernet cord and the laptop shows many networks out there, just not mine. I...
  8. Home network computer visability listing.

Home network computer visability listing.: Why do my laptop and desktop computers not see each other on my network. Discovery is turned on, and the Workgroup is the same and the network is set to a home network on both computers. They are both connected to the network on the same WIFI connection. I've followed...
  9. Can’t connect to this network and list of networks disappeared.

Can’t connect to this network and list of networks disappeared.: My gaming laptop was currently overheating when I play games so I decided to repaste it. After repasting, I was able to connect to the internert and everything was fine. After a few hours, the internet started showing some problems, I tried to restart the laptop but it...
  10. My home network disappears from my list of available connections only on my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My home network disappears from my list of available connections only on my PC.: Recently, my PC has been randomly losing connection to my WiFi network maybe every 30min-1 hour. I’ve had the PC for about a year and this problem only started happening last week. The only way I can find it again is by turning my router’s WiFi on and off again. My WiFi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my home network has disappeared from the network options