Windows 10: Home Newtworking

Discus and support Home Newtworking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have no HomeGroup on my computer at all. When I search for or try to run or open HomeGroup, all I get back are intenet options nothing on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrisAustin3, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Home Newtworking

I have no HomeGroup on my computer at all. When I search for or try to run or open HomeGroup, all I get back are intenet options nothing on my computer. I am running a current version of Windows 10 Pro, I have browsed other forums (here) with this problem that say that have been updated recently (like today) yet the most recent post is over a year old. Please inform me of how I may return this to my operating system. Personally I would rather create my own internal network with my own computer and or router as the distribution point or access point for my other computers but I have no experience nor education in this and thought I would try out the windows "easy to use" HomeGroup option only to find my efforts were made in vain.

:)

ChrisAustin3, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Seever Win User

i can't connec to internet with my E 72

thello there !

i've bought nokia E 72 few days ago, but i'm facing a internet connection problem . . .

don't know how to connect WLAN internet connections ...

i've done this steps . . .

ctr.panel / connectivity / WLAN wiz. /

after searching for WLAN networks found one .. then START WEB BROWSING .

• connecting via 'my newtwork nam' appears but then nothing lunches
    • yesterday at the same time i tried this and it works for once ! but after that only once time [ invalid server name] appearing after that nothing happened ! ..

please anyone can help !

Seever, Sep 4, 2018
  3. badly blinking screen

I followedd John's 14 step process to the F5 step. Then I got a message that an apcouldnotbestarted. Icontinued but fouldtnatthere was no newtwork. . A diagnosis started but found nothing. Now Ihave a bad blinking problemwhile onyourmessages qwhich
    I di nothave before.

help

JohnFKowalski, Sep 4, 2018
  4. sarenez Win User

Home Newtworking

No option to connect via Wifi anymore on my Windows Lumia 820

Over the last few days the Wifi newtworking option in my settings has 'greyed out' meaning I cant access it at all to switch off or on??

sarenez, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Home Newtworking

1. Home Newtworking - Similar Threads - Home Newtworking

2. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  3. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  4. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  5. Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Getting a license key for a Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade: Hi everyone,I work for an MSP and I have a managed customer who needs a few existing PC's upgraded from Windows 11 Home to Pro.I've done this before with the method of putting in a company Microsoft account with a company credit card to purchase the upgrade from right inside...
  6. Unable to see home network on available wifi list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see home network on available wifi list: Recently lost connection to my home wifi network and when I went to reconnect, my home network was not listed. I can see other networks available, but not my own. Other devices are on my network and working fine. O/S is windows 8.1So far, I have done the following:Rebooted my...
  7. Unable to see home network on available wifi list

Unable to see home network on available wifi list: Recently lost connection to my home wifi network and when I went to reconnect, my home network was not listed. I can see other networks available, but not my own. Other devices are on my network and working fine. O/S is windows 8.1So far, I have done the following:Rebooted my...
  8. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...
  9. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...
  10. Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...: Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same time, the laptop still works normally in the background. I have to use a hard reset....