Windows 10: Home page

Discus and support Home page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When opening internet explorer I have so many gabbage there and I want my own home page set to my isp provider. does anyone know how to set your own... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by coldy, Aug 3, 2015.

1. coldy Win User

Home page

When opening internet explorer I have so many gabbage there and I want my own home page set to
    my isp provider. does anyone know how to set your own home page ?

:)

coldy, Aug 3, 2015

2. Make MSN my Home Page message on my MSN Home Page

Hi,

Thank you for the response. Please post in case you have any further issues, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 3, 2015
  3. home page

Hello,

A home page will appear if you select the Home button and when you start a new browsing session. To help you out with your concern, you may follow the steps provided in this
    article on how to change your home page for Internet Explorer 11.

Let us know the outcome and if you need further help.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 3, 2015
  4. roban Win User

Home page

Right click on the top of the browser and you'll see an option for the menu bar. Click to enable it. Then go to Tools/Internet Options. On the first tab you can set your home page.

roban, Aug 3, 2015
  5. coldy Win User
    i'm using windows 10 with that tab browser, when I right click on it nothing really happens...

coldy, Aug 3, 2015
  6. roban Win User
    Home page [​IMG]

roban, Aug 3, 2015
  7. coldy Win User
    I have no idea what browser that is but it looks nothing like the gay windows 10 browser.

in this crappy version I got it always loads up msn news, media and entertainment news from msn.

I want to add my isp provider as my home page instead of that crap, simular to internet explorer 7,8, 9 & 10
    I cann right click at the top but it only gives me an option in resizing the window or minimise it.

coldy, Aug 3, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Home page

Do you perchance mean Edge?

Cliff S, Aug 3, 2015
  9. roban Win User
    Yes did you mean Edge. The image I posted is IE 11

If Edge go to Settings/Open with/A specific page or pages/Custom and enter the the web address

roban, Aug 3, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    In Edge go to settings and then the yellow highlighted settings.

~

Cliff S, Aug 3, 2015
  11. coldy Win User
    thank you very much cliff and roban appreciate the help very much..

is that the default browser or can we roll back to IE 11 instead of that edge browser?

coldy, Aug 3, 2015
  12. Cliff S New Member
    Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Default Programs\Set Default Programs

Home page [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 3, 2015
  13. roban Win User

Home page

As an addendum to Cliff's very accurate post. I also Associate a file type as well. Scroll down to the .url extension and choose the program you'd like to open internet shortcuts.

roban, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Home page

1. Home page - Similar Threads - Home page

2. Why my windows 11 files explorer home page doesn't work properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows 11 files explorer home page doesn't work properly?: Something wrong happen with my files explorer home page. I don't know what happened but it changed to be a list view and it looks bad . The Quick Access and Favorites Group is missing. There is no group section, just a list of my recent files. I try to change the view mode to...
  3. Why my windows 11 files explorer home page doesn't work properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my windows 11 files explorer home page doesn't work properly?: Something wrong happen with my files explorer home page. I don't know what happened but it changed to be a list view and it looks bad . The Quick Access and Favorites Group is missing. There is no group section, just a list of my recent files. I try to change the view mode to...
  4. How can I stop a window oening on the home page asking me to install onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop a window oening on the home page asking me to install onedrive?: See above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-a-window-oening-on-the-home-page/5ab85a2d-8326-4996-86e3-f34c689b6867
  5. My wifi connection is working perfectly fine but in the settings home page it shows that is...

My wifi connection is working perfectly fine but in the settings home page it shows that is...: it says "not connected offline" but as you can see in the quick settings the wifi is connected and working perfectly fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-connection-is-working-perfectly-fine-but/48fe4d66-23ad-4b37-8bab-71ccfddb144e
  6. My wifi connection is working perfectly fine but in the settings home page it shows that is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi connection is working perfectly fine but in the settings home page it shows that is...: it says "not connected offline" but as you can see in the quick settings the wifi is connected and working perfectly fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-connection-is-working-perfectly-fine-but/48fe4d66-23ad-4b37-8bab-71ccfddb144e
  7. Hi, I'd like to get back to my old home page but all of the methods I have found do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'd like to get back to my old home page but all of the methods I have found do not...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-id-like-to-get-back-to-my-old-home-page-but-all/ebe07639-6c97-4e8a-bf3b-ac208d6ecd56
  8. Hi, I'd like to get back to my old home page but all of the methods I have found do not...

Hi, I'd like to get back to my old home page but all of the methods I have found do not...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-id-like-to-get-back-to-my-old-home-page-but-all/ebe07639-6c97-4e8a-bf3b-ac208d6ecd56
  9. Hi, I'd like to get back to my old home page but all of the methods I have found do not...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. A website has taken over my Start/Home page. I Cannot delete it or get rid of it

A website has taken over my Start/Home page. I Cannot delete it or get rid of it: A website I used once, 10 days ago, to watch a movie has suddenly appeared on my Home Page /Start Page and blocks all my Links to Favourites like Speed Dials I cannot get rid of it. I have tried deleting it, blocking it, etc.. but it keeps appearing every time I put the...