Windows 10: home screen changed

Discus and support home screen changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have window 10 and my apps are now showing on my main screen now but befoe my desktop was displayed, How can I get that back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobbyDavis, Aug 12, 2018.

1. home screen changed

I have window 10 and my apps are now showing on my main screen now but befoe my desktop was displayed, How can I get that back

:)

BobbyDavis, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to change the Screen Timeout settings

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop and click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock screen

• On the bottom of the screen click on Screen Timeout.

• Under screen select the Time period accordingly.
    Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 12, 2018
  4. home screen changed

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

home screen changed

1. home screen changed - Similar Threads - home screen changed

2. Changing screens when traveled between home and office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing screens when traveled between home and office: Dear fellow digitals,Due to the covid thingie we now have the possibility to work one day at home and anohter at the office.The setup I use contains a laptop, a docking station USB-C for laptop + 2DP for two screens and two additional screensMy setup in office is always like...
  3. Changing screens when traveled between home and office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing screens when traveled between home and office: Dear fellow digitals,Due to the covid thingie we now have the possibility to work one day at home and anohter at the office.The setup I use contains a laptop, a docking station USB-C for laptop + 2DP for two screens and two additional screensMy setup in office is always like...
  4. Changing screens when traveled between home and office

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change the picture on my home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the picture on my home screen: Somehow I got a picture on my home screen. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-picture-on-my-home-screen/4a531a39-3a3b-422e-9816-6239afedbf42
  6. How to change the picture on my home screen

How to change the picture on my home screen: Somehow I got a picture on my home screen. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-picture-on-my-home-screen/4a531a39-3a3b-422e-9816-6239afedbf42
  7. Unable to change wallpaper home screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to change wallpaper home screen: when attempting to change the wallpaper to another, it switched to solid color. And that happens every time, its annoying. Can someone provide me with working solutions? submitted by /u/cactuslefleur [link] [comments]...
  8. Home screen totaaly changed after update

Home screen totaaly changed after update: my home screen has totally changed and I want to change it back. how d I do this? changed after recent update. using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen-totaaly-changed-after-update/e5c5b863-0590-48ac-9a4d-4444269c88e6
  9. how do i change my home screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change my home screen?: how to change my home screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-home-screen/45176187-ccdf-4281-afec-da96c0fa109a
  10. Home Screen Changed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Home Screen Changed: When I opened up Edge just now, my homescreen changed from plain simple to a screen with red flowers in the background and a small window for the forums. Can anyone explain what's happening? TIA 121405