Windows 10: Home wifi not visible after Upgrade

Discus and support Home wifi not visible after Upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just upgraded from win 7. Having done so I can no longer see my home wifi. When I say home wifi, it is the main wifi I have access to which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MonsterFish, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Home wifi not visible after Upgrade

I just upgraded from win 7.

Having done so I can no longer see my home wifi. When I say home wifi, it is the main wifi I have access to which is provided via a hotspot from a blackberry phone.

This has worked perfectly on windows 7 previously and currently on other devices. After the upgrade though it is invisible to windows 10. Other hot spots are showing up fine on the laptop so the drivers etc are working, it is just not picking up the main one I need it to.

Has anyone any ideas on what I can do?

:)

MonsterFish, Aug 5, 2015

2. Dropping Internet Wifi Connection

After Windows 10 upgrade, why does the Wifi connection get cut although the Wifi network is still visible?

This occurs to all the computers connected to the network. Appreciate any fixes for this issue.

Thank you!

RMathews15, Aug 5, 2015
  3. sureshDel Win User
    fail to connect coporate wifi after upgrade to win10 from win7

fail to connect corporate wifi after upgrade to win10 from win7.

i have upgraded to win10 at my home using my home wifi connection and wifi is working perfectly in hti scase where as when i try to use same laptop i office it fail to connect to wifi in the office.

tried multiple things but still shows the same problem.

sureshDel, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Home wifi not visible after Upgrade

1. Home wifi not visible after Upgrade - Similar Threads - Home wifi visible

2. Wifi option is not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option is not visible: It is intermittently happening, that wifi option is going to close, disappearing the WIFI option under settings option. I try some actions given as resolution from microsoft community, because there are some similar questions. Even I could not understand, which solution is...
  3. Wifi option is not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option is not visible: It is intermittently happening, that wifi option is going to close, disappearing the WIFI option under settings option. I try some actions given as resolution from microsoft community, because there are some similar questions. Even I could not understand, which solution is...
  4. Wifi option is not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi Connections are not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connections are not visible: After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I am facing issue of wifi invisibility. Wifi connections are not visible or system does not auto connect to wifi. It is happening in 2 cases. 1. Computer becomes active after sleep.2. Computer is turned on from hibernate.I tried...
  6. 5G WiFi is not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5G WiFi is not visible: Hi,Im trying to connect to WiFi network but 5G network is not visible. How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-wifi-is-not-visible/d7d1c2da-1be4-4005-a863-06c15f758881
  7. 5G WiFi is not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5G WiFi is not visible: Hi,Im trying to connect to WiFi network but 5G network is not visible. How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-wifi-is-not-visible/d7d1c2da-1be4-4005-a863-06c15f758881
  8. 5G WiFi is not visible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Home network not visible on the available network lists for wifi

Home network not visible on the available network lists for wifi: Just installed a new router. I'm using windows 10. When I click on show available networks mine does not show up. This is only applicable for this laptop. It does connect to the router using an ethernet cord and the laptop shows many networks out there, just not mine. I...
  10. Home WiFi network not visible but other networks are!!!

Home WiFi network not visible but other networks are!!!: Hi all, I'm having problems with my laptop not recognising my home wifi network often. When I turn on the laptop it shows that I'm not connected to any network but it still shows multiple other networks around my area, even though the laptop is only 2 metres away from the...