Windows 10: Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

Discus and support Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just heard that Homegroup is deprecated on Win10 now. So how should we set up our LANs to allow for Minecraft servers? 109541 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abrogard, May 7, 2018.

1. abrogard Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

I have just heard that Homegroup is deprecated on Win10 now.

So how should we set up our LANs to allow for Minecraft servers?

:)

abrogard, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

1. Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What? - Similar Threads - Homegroup Minecraft Servers

2. Add Server In Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Server In Minecraft?: Hello, I recetly bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and im trying to add a server where it says “Add server” When I apply my Server information that im trying to connect to it just says unable yo connect. It also has a port option that no servers have option to even fill...
  3. Minecraft Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Server: Hello, dear Microsoft staff. I have a few problems conserning my Minecraft Windows 10 edition, everything works except playing on the servers I works from time to time but then it doesn't show up anymore. Usually it works after I sign out and restarting my Laptop, but it's...
  4. Minecraft server connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft server connection: Hi, im having a problem were i cant connect to specifically external servers on minecraft. while the main featured servers are fine. The servers just say locatibg servers on the main screen and when i try to connect it says unable to connect to world. Im playing on windows...
  5. minecraft servers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minecraft servers: need to change settings to play server on Minecraft,unable to do so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-servers/1bd25e3b-1b2c-4309-b808-7337e38e5106"
  6. homegroup is gone, what now ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    homegroup is gone, what now ?: 5 years ago homegroups make our LAN game party very fun, but now its gone. thats mean i can't play together with my friend anymore, any idea ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homegroup-is-gone-what-now/55eeca9a-dfb9-4b65-900a-d2927d96c803"
  7. Homegroup missing.....what now??

Homegroup missing.....what now??: Hi from UK Just updated to latest 1809 ver. and noticed Homegroup missing! (Last time I used it was ayear ago...I should add) I have 2 PCs at home...and wish to read/write/transfer data between them....with full permission to do as I wish!! What are my options now...
  8. Minecraft server adding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft server adding: Good evening, I am asking a question on how i add server onto my Minecraft windows 10 edition, but the option to do so isnt showing up for me. Is there something im missing or is it a simple bug? If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you....
  9. Minecraft joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft joining servers: recently, i've been having a problem with my minecraft account. when I log in and try to join a server, it says "Failed to authentic your connection!". I cant fix it in anyway and I think what caused it was because yesterday, I changed my username from Chisnaln to...
  10. What's happened to HomeGroup Network Service

What's happened to HomeGroup Network Service: Constant problems with not connecting to my network printer. I've selected options to "join" but nothing happens?? from both computers! Dead Air ?? Not even a swirl to give me hope. Read other questions about same with no answers. Has WIndows 10 given up on home networks...