Windows 10: Homegroup missing from Share With context menu.

Discus and support Homegroup missing from Share With context menu. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Win 10 Pro and joined my Homegroup. When I right click a folder and choose Share With from the context menu the only option is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bazsl, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Bazsl Win User

Homegroup missing from Share With context menu.

I have upgraded to Win 10 Pro and joined my Homegroup. When I right click a folder and choose Share With from the context menu the only option is Advanced Sharing. What must I do to be able to share a folder with the Homegroup? Thanks.

:)

Bazsl, Sep 6, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I change the Password for a Windows 10 Homegroup after I've forgotten the password?

Hi Francis,

Open File Explorer

Right-click the Homegroup shortcut in the left navigation pane

Select “View the HomeGroup password” from the context menu

DaveM121, Sep 6, 2015
  3. Bruce Hagen, Sep 6, 2015
  4. hitescape Win User

hitescape, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Homegroup missing from Share With context menu. - Similar Threads - Homegroup missing Share

2. Onerive context menu missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onerive context menu missing: The context menu right click with the "Share/View Online/Always Keep On This Device" options is missing on one of my computers for some reason. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive, but that didn't fix it. I also tried the solutions from the Microsoft support...
  3. "New Contact" is Missing From Context Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "New Contact" is Missing From Context Menu: I am using the latest updated version of Windows 10 x64 Home OEM 21H2, and the "New Contact" item has vanished from the context menu. The only way I can create a new contact is to copy an existing one, rename it, and edit it appropriately. How can I remedy this situation?...
  4. "New Contact" is Missing From Context Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New Contact" is Missing From Context Menu: I am using the latest updated version of Windows 10 x64 Home OEM 21H2, and the "New Contact" item has vanished from the context menu. The only way I can create a new contact is to copy an existing one, rename it, and edit it appropriately. How can I remedy this situation?...
  5. "New Contact" is Missing From Context Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Options missing from file context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  7. Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu?: [img] How do I remove these? I mainly want to remove the hotmail address. I tried deleting it from netplwiz and rebooting, but it still shows up. I no longer use that email and I want it deleted from that context menu. 92085
  8. "Merge" missing from .reg context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Merge" missing from .reg context menu: "Merge" is missing on my ,reg context menu. The only supposed solution I could find here was for Win 7, but it didnt work. 61626
  9. "Extract All" missing from context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Extract All" missing from context menu: I understand that Windows 10 has a default zip file zip/unzip feature but the "Extract All" option is not on my rt. click file context menu. Is there a setting I need to find or is there a problem? 72979
  10. Add HomeGroup to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add HomeGroup to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add HomeGroup to Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information A Homegroup makes it easy to share pictures, music, documents, videos, and printers with other Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 computers on your local home network. You can also stream...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. choose homegroup and sharing options missing

2. homegroup missing

3. windows 8‘Choose Homegroup and sharing option‘ missing

4. choose homegroup and sharing options