Windows 10: Homepage on Edge

Discus and support Homepage on Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work. What is the next step ??????... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Homepage on Edge

I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work.
    What is the next step ?????? Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 4, 2017
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 4, 2017
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 4, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Homepage on Edge

Brink, Oct 4, 2017
Thema:

Homepage on Edge

1. Homepage on Edge - Similar Threads - Homepage Edge

2. windows does not display my homepage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows does not display my homepage: microsolft edge homepage does not display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-display-my-homepage/90b2ac3b-283d-41fc-8714-bfa487ab7a12
  3. YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube gives you more control over your Homepage and Up Next videos: Connecting our users with the content they love is important to us. We want to help viewers find new interests and passions — such as a new favorite artist, a new creator they can follow or simply the best food recipes. But there's one true expert in what you want to watch:...
  4. Edge default homepage ‘my feed’

in Browsers and Email
    Edge default homepage ‘my feed’: I am sure people barely look at this but I still have all our family users homepage for edge set as the default MS one. Two or three feature updates back it was actually quite useful. In one page it would have your location weather, relevant news, upcoming sports fixtures (we...
  5. How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?: Hi, I want to set custom homepage on Microsoft Edge without using GPO (As it works only on Domain-Joined Machine). i have tried through below registry but it didn't work for me. [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local...
  6. change homepage in edge

in Browsers and Email
    change homepage in edge: I changed it last December when I first go 10, now I want to change it again and all it change is the start page. I have gone to settings and change it several times, when I open edge the page I want is there, when I click on home button old page shows up 60274
  7. Do we know where Edge settings are located (e.g., homepage)?

in Browsers and Email
    Do we know where Edge settings are located (e.g., homepage)?: We previously found the Edge bookmarks, but do we know where general Edge settings are located (like the pop-up blocker, the homepage, etc.)? I would have thought they'd be stored in the following path, but it appears I am wrong:...
  8. Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser: I'm very much the amateur user now that I'm a senior citizen. My browser is and will remain Edge. For some reason I switched to the AT&T homepage and am not overly pleased. My email is Yahoo. Due to neurological disease I have cognitive issues I like things not overly...
  9. MSN Homepage using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Homepage using Edge: A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do...
  10. insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser.

in Browsers and Email
    insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser.: After doing a clean install of Win 10 Pro and activating the insider version I did the first updates and Edge no longer has icons in the black bar at the top of the page on the xfinity home page. No tools, mail nothing. Anyone else have this problem? 91896