Windows 10: Homepage on Edge

Discus and support Homepage on Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work. What is the next step ??????... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Homepage on Edge

I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work.
    What is the next step ?????? Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 4, 2017
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 4, 2017
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 4, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Homepage on Edge

Brink, Oct 4, 2017
Thema:

Homepage on Edge

1. Homepage on Edge - Similar Threads - Homepage Edge

2. Reset Homepage in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Reset Homepage in Edge: I just uninstalled and then reinstalled Edge on my Windows 7 PC. I want reset my homepage on Edge to google.com.. I opened Edge and went to Setting and then selected "Appearance" . As shown below, I typed in the url that I want to be my new homepage. I don't see anything that...
  3. How to customize the look of Microsoft Edge homepage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize the look of Microsoft Edge homepage in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge, like all other modern web browsers, comes with a home page that you can customize. Not everyone who uses Edge goes to great lengths to customize the homepage, so if you are one of these people, then you're in the right place. Customize the Microsoft...
  4. New Microsoft Edge Homepage stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Microsoft Edge Homepage stuttering: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/ybj12fq86df51.gif submitted by /u/fluidzreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4pqpd/new_microsoft_edge_homepage_stuttering/
  5. Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage: Hi! *Biggrin On Microsoft Edge (Chromium version), there's a homepage when you first open the browser where it shows the weather outside on the right side. Yesterday it changed from celsius to fahrenheit out of the blue. When I click 'celsius' it will automatically change...
  6. New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage

New Edge - Stuttering when scrolling down homepage: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fluidzreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrx2cc/new_edge_stuttering_when_scrolling_down_homepage/
  7. News/interest tiles on Bing's homepage not working as intended in the latest version of Edge

News/interest tiles on Bing's homepage not working as intended in the latest version of Edge: Anyone else noticed this? Here's how the tiles look in Edge now: - https://i.imgur.com/7Qohqhh.jpg If I click on the left tile, for example, it opens search results for "Science Technology News" which just shows me generic results for those terms, rather than anything...
  8. Space on top of screen when I go from edge to homepage (cox).

in Windows 10 Customization
    Space on top of screen when I go from edge to homepage (cox).: Re: Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. I start up my laptop and click on the "e" to navigate to my homepage. What I get is a screen about 3/4 filled with the space being on top and it includes a cox mini homepage. The mini website includes an "x" box and if I click on it...
  9. Edge default homepage ‘my feed’

in Browsers and Email
    Edge default homepage ‘my feed’: I am sure people barely look at this but I still have all our family users homepage for edge set as the default MS one. Two or three feature updates back it was actually quite useful. In one page it would have your location weather, relevant news, upcoming sports fixtures (we...
  10. Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser: I'm very much the amateur user now that I'm a senior citizen. My browser is and will remain Edge. For some reason I switched to the AT&T homepage and am not overly pleased. My email is Yahoo. Due to neurological disease I have cognitive issues I like things not overly...