Windows 10: hopeless

Discus and support hopeless in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey guys apparently i wasted my time and connection over the download of dead space 2 because i will never get the password file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by donghonana, Jul 15, 2018.

1. hopeless

hey guys apparently i wasted my time and connection over the download of dead space 2 because i will never get the password file

:)

donghonana, Jul 15, 2018

2. 560 Ti stuttering? Arkham City and Deus Ex HR

It's EVGA. And I'll add another game to that list. This computer in general seems to be a hopeless piece of junk.

AngryMerchant, Jul 15, 2018
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Tunein for Windows -- (Internet Radio) hopeless now

Hi there

Is any decent program (Windows) for Tunein -- they've 100% ruined it on Windows -- now it's hopeless to get a station easily - they used to have it to arrange easily by city and Genre. Now you just get ALL the stations in a city - which for a large city could be LOADS of them and no easy way to store favorites.

The Linux application (CANTATA) still has Tunein available in the old way - so anybody got a decent alternative for Windows to Tunein -- application needs to play the OPML radio streams. The Linux one can also stream Internet radio to remote devices - but I need a Windows app this time.

Here's how Tunein Should work - note this is the CANTATA (Linux client for mpd - music player daemon) - don't know why on earth Tunein in Windows was turned into something barely useable`

hopeless [​IMG]

hopeless [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 15, 2018
  4. nightboat Win User

hopeless

Windows 10 Mail - Hopeless

I don't have this specific problem, but would agree that the Mail app is - if not 'hopeless' - then certainly flawed, buggy, irritating to use and inferior to its Windows 8.1 predecessor. Sometimes I really wonder what is going through the minds of Microsoft's
    engineers.

nightboat, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

hopeless

1. hopeless - Similar Threads - hopeless

2. hopeless Microsoft store app! Rant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hopeless Microsoft store app! Rant: Honestly I'm Microsoft user since DOS 3.3 till nowive seen my fair share of crappy products of Microsoft like Win Millennium, windows 8 etc ...but to make it icing on the cake is this Windows Store APP when its crash nothing works you can't even use basic software of windows...
  3. hopeless Microsoft store app! Rant

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    hopeless Microsoft store app! Rant: Honestly I'm Microsoft user since DOS 3.3 till nowive seen my fair share of crappy products of Microsoft like Win Millennium, windows 8 etc ...but to make it icing on the cake is this Windows Store APP when its crash nothing works you can't even use basic software of windows...
  4. hopeless Microsoft store app! Rant

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!: After several days of trying multiple "fixes" suggested here, I have *yet another* installation of W10 that is no longer usable due to a broken Microsoft Store. Some of the store apps still work but other important apps can no longer update or some are totally broken or...
  6. Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!: After several days of trying multiple "fixes" suggested here, I have *yet another* installation of W10 that is no longer usable due to a broken Microsoft Store. Some of the store apps still work but other important apps can no longer update or some are totally broken or...
  7. Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Files and folders are hopeless mess - my fault - but HELP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files and folders are hopeless mess - my fault - but HELP!: I am the administrator of three very popular Facebook clubs and have a load of photos, ephemera, etc. from different eras. I try to organize my files each month, but lately it's a disorganized mess - I have duplicate files in different folders that are taking up a TON of...
  9. Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Only_Truths [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6cqh6/please_help_im_hopelessly_ignorant_with_tech_what/
  10. Bluetooth hopelessly inoperable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth hopelessly inoperable: Pardon, I say hopelessly more as sign of my frustration than anything to do with hardware or configurations. Let me explain: At one point it worked: All my attempts at pairing were successful, ie. Rift Sensors, external audio buds, peripherals mouse, keyboards, etc. At...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hoplessin windows phone