Windows 10: Hoping you guys can help out

Discus and support Hoping you guys can help out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer. 45070 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by texmaster, Mar 23, 2016.

1. texmaster Win User

Hoping you guys can help out

This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer.

:)

texmaster, Mar 23, 2016

2. I hope you can help

After you have added a contact, do you see this screen?

Hoping you guys can help out [​IMG]

scoobyman---01, Mar 23, 2016
  3. srmyy Win User
    I hope you can help

Thanks

I have now managed to figure it out.

New phone I guess.

Thanks again

srmyy, Mar 23, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi texmaster,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

This is a copy of a post in another thread, because the cause is for you the same.
    Original post: Bad_pool_header bad_pool_caller - Windows 10 Forums

I have analysed the most recent 4 which all have the same cause.
    Code: ******************************************************************************** * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff8013d182e58} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+7fe8 ) Followup: MachineOwner 1: kd> lmvm mwac Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`a4e50000 fffff800`a4e62000 mwac T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: mwac.sys Image path: \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mwac.sys Image name: mwac.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Jun 18 04:06:34 2014 (53A0F42A) CheckSum: 00010FDD ImageSize: 00012000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. texmaster Win User
    [/quote]
    Thanks very much!!

texmaster, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Hoping you guys can help out - Similar Threads - Hoping guys help

2. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  3. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  4. Hi Microsoft people I hope you guys can help me out and I'm sorry for my s***** English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Microsoft people I hope you guys can help me out and I'm sorry for my s***** English: Hello everyone my issue I have with is my memory RAM. My issue with the RAM memory is that something invisible unknown I can't find it anywhere on my laptop is taking up all of my memory space, for example I have 8 GB of memory 7.4 is available to use one of my game I play...
  5. Hi Microsoft people I hope you guys can help me out and I'm sorry for my s***** English

Hi Microsoft people I hope you guys can help me out and I'm sorry for my s***** English: Hello everyone my issue I have with is my memory RAM. My issue with the RAM memory is that something invisible unknown I can't find it anywhere on my laptop is taking up all of my memory space, for example I have 8 GB of memory 7.4 is available to use one of my game I play...
  6. Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?

Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?: I have a minidump file, can someone take a look and let me know what's causing my computer to crash?Thank youhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/o7y6neebsi9i7hg/minidump.zip?dl=0It's crashed a few times in the last couple of days. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you...
  7. Maybe you guys can help me out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maybe you guys can help me out: submitted by /u/filet44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m66ufv/maybe_you_guys_can_help_me_out/
  8. Maybe you guys can help?

Maybe you guys can help?: submitted by /u/Lil-Bugger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwimxg/maybe_you_guys_can_help/
  9. hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me: so last time I manage to reformat my laptop but the settings is that I keep my files on it but when Im trying to open now the files like jpeg, PDF or other stuff its just cant be open. I notice all files are with.nile named on it. I tried to remove it but still the same.....
  10. Can you guys help me with a security issue!

Can you guys help me with a security issue!: Basically a month ago I opened up my PC to see several login attempts when you login to the pc. I panicked and cluelessly, I reset (Not restarted) my PC twice. I figured out by a close friend that someone was trying to remote access my computer. I downloaded malwarebytes but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avgbun.sys