Windows 10: Hoq to turn off family safety

Discus and support Hoq to turn off family safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am 19 years old and in windows 7 family safety slowed down your computer can you turn it off and if yes how do you? 58559 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Josbeph, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Josbeph Win User

Hoq to turn off family safety

I am 19 years old and in windows 7 family safety slowed down your computer can you turn it off and if yes how do you?

:)

Josbeph, Aug 2, 2016
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Youtube Restricted lock questions

Hi,

I can understand the inconvenience caused to you. I apologize for the delay in response.

Turn off Microsoft family settings

You can turn off family settings for someone by visiting each of their settings pages and turning them off.

Websites: Turn Block inappropriate websites from On to Off.

Apps & games: Turn Block inappropriate apps and games from On to Off.

Screen time: Turn Set limits for when my child can use devices from On to Off.

Also refer the article on How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/family-safety-faq

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Aug 2, 2016
  3. is it safe to delete wpcmon

Hello Peyton,

Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental monitoring app to help make it easier to keep your kids safe online. With Family Safety, you can give them some independence but still keep tabs on their computer activities. The
    Family Safety Monitor process (wpcmon.exe) is the service for Microsoft Family Safety program.

Check this article:
    How do I turn off family features
    for instructions on how to turn off or stop using the family features instead of deleting the
    wpcmon.exe. You may also check this article
    for more information regarding Family Safety.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

Hoq to turn off family safety

1. Hoq to turn off family safety - Similar Threads - Hoq turn off

2. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  3. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  4. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?: Hi,Miscrosoft Family Safety has decided to turn it's self on on my laptop. My partner and I own this laptop, and neither of us have set this up nor can we figure out how to disable it. Our accounts aren't linked as when I check my 'family', I am the only member there. How do...
  6. How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off Microsoft Family Safety?: Hi,Miscrosoft Family Safety has decided to turn it's self on on my laptop. My partner and I own this laptop, and neither of us have set this up nor can we figure out how to disable it. Our accounts aren't linked as when I check my 'family', I am the only member there. How do...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety - restrictions for my kids turn off by itself

Microsoft Family Safety - restrictions for my kids turn off by itself: I have setup restrictions for my kids for using their computers exact timeframes + limits for applications + age restrictions + website block. After I setup everything in the evening, when I opened the MS Family Safety screen in the morning, everything was switched off toggle...
  8. How can I temporarily turn off Family Safety for my offspring?

How can I temporarily turn off Family Safety for my offspring?: I turn off family safety for my son a few hours every day, so he can freely navigate. Then turn it on at certain hours. However, to do this I need to either remove him from Family Safety or turn off every feature. Is there a way to turn it off temporarily without having...
  9. Family safety screen time will not turn off

Family safety screen time will not turn off: My son who is 18 yrs old as just bought a new laptop with windows 10 installed. He has a microsoft account which has had for some time for his xbox. He now finds that his laptop is restricted on screen times based upon some older settings when the xbox was bought through...
  10. How to turn off Family safety settings in registry or GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn off Family safety settings in registry or GPO: I simply want to disable FamilySafetyMonitor and other tasks via registry and through GPO if there are options available for doing so. I may prefer one method over another depending on the situation. Can you please provide direction for doing this?...