Windows 10: Horizontal Scroll Jump

Discus and support Horizontal Scroll Jump in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has there been any progress in fixing Windows 10 way of auto scrolling to the right/jumping to the left in a folder when you try to select a file with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kitpzyxmsir, May 18, 2018.

1. Horizontal Scroll Jump

Has there been any progress in fixing Windows 10 way of auto scrolling to the right/jumping to the left in a folder when you try to select a file with the mouse?

:)

kitpzyxmsir, May 18, 2018
  2. neo158 Win User

Jump/Scroll to Top or Bottom?

If it's in an app then that's up to the developer to implement Jumps Lists. Jump Lists show up where need after a certain amount of content or apps are available within the OS.

neo158, May 19, 2018
  3. Jump/Scroll to Top or Bottom?

I'm starting to get tired of having to scroll scroll scroll to the top or bottom of long lists.... how can I jump to the bottom or top?

ComputerFields, May 19, 2018
Thema:

Horizontal Scroll Jump

1. Horizontal Scroll Jump - Similar Threads - Horizontal Scroll Jump

2. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  3. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  4. Invert HORIZONTAL Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invert HORIZONTAL Scrolling: Hi, I have figured out how to invert the vertical scrolling in Windows 10 by changing the value from 0 to 1 in the registry, but I would also like to invert the horizontal scrolling. Any tips? Thanks!...
  5. Horizontal Scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal Scrolling: I am having this issue where if I can hover over anything that can scroll horizontally it does that automatically without me doing anything. I bought a new mouse to see if that was the issue and it isnt. I have pressed the shift button and that stops it then if I release it...
  6. Surface Dial horizontal scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Dial horizontal scroll: Is there any way to get the Surface Dial to scroll left/right horizontally? When you're in Settings --> Devices --> Wheel, the default tools have a vertical scroll which is great for things like browsers but I need a horizontal scroll tool (for things like audio/video...
  7. Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working

Mouse Horizontal Scrolling Not Working: Has anyone solved this problem yet? Tried all suggestions/recommendations on previous threads. Nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-horizontal-scrolling-not-working/f4d27346-2c28-4190-8a53-b60750edfdf5
  8. Horizontal Scrolling

Horizontal Scrolling: Suddenly, my Win10 desktop has been reacting oddly when mousing. Instead of scolling vertically with the wheel, it scrolls horizontally. The problem doesn't seem to be with the mouse. I've tested three wireless and one corded with same results. Secondly, when moving pointer...
  9. Scrolling and jumping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling and jumping: I have problems with my screen on the internet. It scrolls erratically, jumping around. It jumps back and forth to pages elsewhere in the history. And it jumps between open tabs. And in long documents it scrolls slowly, if at all. This is largely when using touch to operate....
  10. Horizontal scrolling on the START screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Horizontal scrolling on the START screen: I really like windows 8.1 and organized my icons into groups across the START screen. (In order of diminishing importance to me). I can easily swap between the desktop and START with the Windows key so everything is easy to find and to use. When Win 10 was released I took the...