Windows 10: Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc and Network Usage

Discus and support Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc and Network Usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc, Network Usage (and or) .. See a lot of people having these problems with Windows 7 through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by REXRICH, Sep 3, 2018.

1. REXRICH Win User

Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc and Network Usage

Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc, Network Usage (and or) ..

See a lot of people having these problems with Windows 7 through 10. Seems when they get on the web and ask the skilled they get all sorts of technical procedures to find and then fix the issues. Over many years I usually continue to read on to find as with most Windows user problems, the technical ways aren't the solving their problems. The problem 90% of the time is simple and if the simple way don't work, really its pretty easy to just clean install your OS.

Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc and Network Usage..

Completely Uninstall JAVA.. Problem Solved.

What should I do next? Don't ask me I'm not a tech!

;D

:)

REXRICH, Sep 3, 2018
  2. REXRICH Win User

Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc, Network Usage (and or) ..

See a lot of people having these problems with Windows 7 through 10. Seems when they get on the web and ask the skilled they get all sorts of technical procedures to find and then fix the issues. Over many years I usually continue to read on to find as with
    most Windows user problems, the technical ways aren't the solving their problems. The problem 90% of the time is simple and if the simple way don't work, really its pretty easy to just clean install your OS.

Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc and Network Usage..

Completely Uninstall JAVA.. Problem Solved.

What should I do next? Don't ask me I'm not a tech!

;D

REXRICH, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Rakhul Win User
    High CPU Usage by Service Host

After windows update, two processes, Service Host: Local network and Service Host: Internet Connection Sharing, triggers high CPU usage which sometimes jumps to 50 or more percent. Any solution for this?

Rakhul, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc and Network Usage

svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Host process for windows services high, CPU, Ram, Disc and Network Usage - Similar Threads - Host process services

2. Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted HIGH RAM USAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted HIGH RAM USAGE: Hello, I have several virtual machine on a VMware environment which have the same problem: the process Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted takes up a lot of RAM memory es: almost 2GB on a total of 4GB of memory!!!The services on this process...
  3. Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted HIGH RAM USAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted HIGH RAM USAGE: Hello, I have several virtual machine on a VMware environment which have the same problem: the process Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted takes up a lot of RAM memory es: almost 2GB on a total of 4GB of memory!!!The services on this process...
  4. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  5. Service Host, High CPU Usage

Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  6. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Service Host: Local Service No Network 3 High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: Local Service No Network 3 High CPU Usage: I'm getting high CPU Usage and windows isn't updating when I click "Check for updates". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-local-service-no-network-3-high-cpu/3b56667d-37ef-423e-8fad-d9020460669c
  8. Service Host: Local Service No Network 3 High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Local Service No Network 3 High CPU Usage: I'm getting high CPU Usage and windows isn't updating when I click "Check for updates". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-local-service-no-network-3-high-cpu/3b56667d-37ef-423e-8fad-d9020460669c
  9. Service Host: Local Service No Network 3 High CPU Usage

10. Service Host: Local Service (Network Restricted) High CPU usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Service Host: Local Service (Network Restricted) High CPU usage?: My PC has Intel and Realtek, and the two have carved out separate responsibilities in terms of audio inputs and outputs. In your case, NVidia seems to be 'benched'. There was an NVidia update March 27th. Since gaming is primary, perhaps see if there is a VIA update from...