Windows 10: Hotfix 1 for System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager Update Rollup

Discus and support Hotfix 1 for System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager Update Rollup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We published a new KB article that describes the fix that’s included in Hotfix 1 for Microsoft System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager Update Rollup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hotfix 1 for System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager Update Rollup

Source: Hotfix 1 for System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager Update Rollup 1 is now available | System Center: Virtual Machine Manager Engineering Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2016
  2. Jnyn Win User

Update 1702 for Configuration Manager (Current Branch) or System Center Configuration Manager 2016 to use ?

Hi,

I would like to know if an enterprise organization intend to use SCCM for its VDI software distribution environment, Update 1702 for Configuration Manager (Current Branch) or System Center Configuration Manager 2016 is applicable ?

Is System Center Configuration Manager 2016 being replaced by Current branch ? If not, which do you suggest ?

There is System Center 2016 - Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) deployment but so far is there 1702 for Configuration Manager (Current Branch) Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) deployment ?

Last but not the least, there is an article said that Windows Server 2016 is not supported for Server VDI.), is that true

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

3. Rex99ny Win User
    Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

Hotfix 1 for System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager Update Rollup

1. Hotfix 1 for System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager Update Rollup - Similar Threads - Hotfix System Center

2. Clone a virtual machine on a different system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clone a virtual machine on a different system: Hello,I want to make a 1:1 copy of some Virtual Machines from system A and import them on a different system B using Hyper-V. Some have Windows Server 2016, Some Windows 10. I was wondering, will the Product ID be the same on both virtual machines after import?How can I...
  3. Clone a virtual machine on a different system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clone a virtual machine on a different system: Hello,I want to make a 1:1 copy of some Virtual Machines from system A and import them on a different system B using Hyper-V. Some have Windows Server 2016, Some Windows 10. I was wondering, will the Product ID be the same on both virtual machines after import?How can I...
  4. Virtual Machine Management is not present on this machine

in Windows 10 News
    Virtual Machine Management is not present on this machine: [ATTACH]Even when you have enabled the Hyper-V using Windows Features, the PC may show an error. One such error says— The Virtual Machine Management is not present on this machine. Ensure that the Hyper-V Services feature is enabled. This post will suggest how you can resolve...
  5. Antivirus exclusions for System Center Virtual Machine Manager and managed hosts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus exclusions for System Center Virtual Machine Manager and managed hosts: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3119208/recommended-antivirus-exclusions-for-system-center-virtual-machine-man When I enter "\\?\Volume{a8ca23f4-9f6c-404c-8b82-b8ea1c0ba18a}\" in my policy I recieve an error: [ATTACH] Please help with the correct valid format or...
  6. 9/1/2016 update rendered my machine unbootable . . .

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    9/1/2016 update rendered my machine unbootable . . .: -Don't know what number update this was that I automatically received yesterday, but it left my current configuration unbootable, so that even my Macrium Reflect "Fix Boot Errors" could not fix it . . . -Ran my last Full Backup from Reflect's Rescue disk, mid-August, and I...
  7. System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 nearing end of support

in Windows 10 News
    System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 nearing end of support: Product support for Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 will reach its end of support date in 12 months. If you are using this version, please upgrade to a newer version before January 9, 2018 to ensure supportability.The following resources are available to...
  8. August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the August 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 10/31/2016. These installs contain: Windows 10 Enterprise...
  9. April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the April 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 7/9/2016. These contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation,...
  10. June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the June 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 8/23/2016. These contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation,...