Windows 10: Hotmail account, UK Holidays deleted, can it be restored

Discus and support Hotmail account, UK Holidays deleted, can it be restored in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know this is slightly off windows 10 topic but I have my calendars sync'd to the iOS native calendar app. Also own apple watch. A bug in the watch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scottyboy99, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Hotmail account, UK Holidays deleted, can it be restored

I know this is slightly off windows 10 topic but I have my calendars sync'd to the iOS native calendar app. Also own apple watch. A bug in the watch app means I cannot deselect holidays calendar. So I thought ok I'll just delete the holidays calendar on my iPhone for Hotmail. But I only wanted to do this locally but it seems my deletion of the holiday calendar has made it disappear from all my ios devices (ipads). Can I get it back easily? I think it's also gone from my windows 10 calendar app as a result of this.

Thanks
    Wayne

:)

Scottyboy99, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Entegy Win User

Nokia Windows phone 7 only shows US holidays. I want UK

Here is a direct link to the UK holidays calendar:
    https://calendar.calendar.live.com/calendar/UK+Holidays/index.html

Sign in with the Microsoft account/Windows Live ID you use on the phone and subscribe to the calendar. Upon next sync, a UK Holidays calendar will be added to the Calendar app.

For future reference, you will find the complete list of calendars on this page:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/hotmail/holiday-alternative-calendars-ui

Entegy, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Change phone calandar from US to UK also on hotmail

Right guys needs help. Got 1 Hotmail account, got 1 HTC X8 windows phone. Emails all sync fine, SkyDrive ect all good. However, the Calendar on my Hotmail & Phone both show US Holidays I need the UK Holidays. I have already checked all the regional settings
    on the phone & calendar & all set to English UK. Went into my Hotmail settings & timezone & regional settings also set yo UK. I know there is something somewhere that I am missing to get the Holidays to switch to the UK but I cannot for the love of bob find
    it. Help a girl out please.

VickySharp, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Hotmail account, UK Holidays deleted, can it be restored

Tony K, Oct 15, 2017
  5. perfect, thank you so much

Scottyboy99, Oct 15, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    You're welcome. Glad that worked for you. It can also be performed in the Office Outlook app as well, but not in the UWP app.

Tony K, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Hotmail account, UK Holidays deleted, can it be restored

1. Hotmail account, UK Holidays deleted, can it be restored - Similar Threads - Hotmail account Holidays

2. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  3. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  4. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  6. Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck

Deleted Hotmail Account - Admin Hotmail, Email Stuck: I deleted my hotmail account and created a new outlook.com account. I was getting hundreds of spam emails a day so I deleted it. Went to users, and deleted the old hotmail account information but its still somehow linked/attached to my user account. I cant get it to fully...
  7. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account: I have a HOTMAIL account I would like to delete . It seems I have 2 ways to sign into MICROSOFT . Everyone states that if I delete my OLD Hotmail account it automatically closes my Main Microsoft account ? My main sign-in Account shows my " WORD " purchase & download , my...
  8. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account: I have a HOTMAIL account I would like to delete . It seems I have 2 ways to sign into MICROSOFT . Everyone states that if I delete my OLD Hotmail account it automatically closes my Main Microsoft account ? My main sign-in Account shows my " WORD " purchase & download , my...
  9. To Delete my " HOTMAIL " account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. delete a hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete a hotmail account: What is the procedure for deleting a Hotmail account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-hotmail-account/37dfe2c0-0d35-492d-b045-07bbd8924e00"