Windows 10: Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties

Discus and support Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why does Hotmail/Outlook have such difficulty (very, very slow and often failing to open at all) loading in Windows 10 - especially as Gmail is fine... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by danny269, Apr 19, 2016.

1. danny269 Win User

Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties

Why does Hotmail/Outlook have such difficulty (very, very slow and often failing to open at all) loading in Windows 10 - especially as Gmail is fine (very quick to open and never fails)??

:)

danny269, Apr 19, 2016

2. MSN Bing and Hotmail/outlook sites slow to load or do not load at all after Upgraded to Windows 10

Before I upgraded to Windows 10, I used IE and Google Chrome to access the internet. My to go sites have always been MSN, Bing, and my Hotmail/outlook account . All of the sites I visited, to include MSN, Bing, Hotmail, always loaded pretty fast with no
    delay or any problems. Now, after upgrading to Windows 10, all the browsers, IE, Google chrome and the new browser, Edge, have difficulty loading MSN, Bing, and my Hotmail/outlook account pages properly. The pages sometimes load pretty fast, sometimes they
    do not load at all, sometimes they load a partial page. As far as the other sites I visit, this loading problem does not exist. Other site pages load real fast regardless of what browser I use.

Last night I contacted Microsoft support, and they remotely worked on my computer. When he finished doing whatever he did, it seemed that the problem had been fixed. However, after terminating the communications, after about 5 minutes or so, the browsers
    degraded again and they began having the same problem when loading MSN, Bing or Hotmail.

Any fix to this problem? What should I do? Go back to my old windows 8.1? Who else has this problem?

FelixStanziola, Apr 19, 2016
  3. zinarama Win User
    Problems tranferring Outlook 2007 contact info to a Lumia 510

I have followed the Microsft instructions for tranferring Outlook contacts (including loading Outlook Hotmail Conncetro) but only the contact e-mails from Hotmail have transferred. The Outlook contact phone numbers and addresses have not transferred.

zinarama, Apr 19, 2016
Thema:

Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties

1. Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties - Similar Threads - Hotmail Outlook loading

2. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I have a reconditioned Dell PC desktop purchased recently and works well and is much quicker than my old PC. But although i had all my files that I wanted transferred to the new PC I can no longer access my Outlook account I had both an Outlook and separate Hotmail account...
  3. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I have a reconditioned Dell PC desktop purchased recently and works well and is much quicker than my old PC. But although i had all my files that I wanted transferred to the new PC I can no longer access my Outlook account I had both an Outlook and separate Hotmail account...
  4. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. outlook hotmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook hotmail: why do i have 2 inbox 2 sent 2 draft etc is there a way to fix this in my hotmail ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-hotmail/95c41955-1ac5-4668-a794-e242b9a7613c
  6. Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail: Outlook 2010 and Windows 10 Home Upgrade: Outlook says disconnected and I can't click on anything. It freezes and the icon just keeps spinning. I have to force shut down to close program. My Xifinity internet is running. Have researched but can't seem to find a solution. I...
  7. hotmail and Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail and Outlook: all my incoming mails from hotmail.com are going directly to trash. the same happens with my hotmail account set up in Outlook. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-and-outlook/d10b9d79-e209-493a-9cfd-f49f7e4cc08a"
  8. Hotmail/Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hotmail/Outlook: I have Windows 10 and use Outlook as my email. Before Outlook I had a Hotmail email address and updated to Outlook when Microsoft said that Hotmail will no longer be used. I have been getting unwanted e-mails from my old Hotmail address. Is there any way I can delete my...
  9. Outlook & Hotmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook & Hotmail: Outlook Mail that I send to Hotmail.com is rejected. Any ideas Thanks 77094
  10. @hotmail or @outlook?

in Browsers and Email
    @hotmail or @outlook?: I have had a hotmail address for a very long time, does it make a difference if I use @Hotmail or @Outlook? 69931