Windows 10: hotspot in games

Discus and support hotspot in games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Got an issue and I assume it's a Windows 10 thing and not specifically a game issue and that is while in any game if you move the cursor to the very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nugar, Feb 11, 2018.

1. nugar Win User

hotspot in games

Got an issue and I assume it's a Windows 10 thing and not specifically a game issue and that is while in any game if you move the cursor to the very top left of the screen it drops the game back to desktop, so far it's happened with both x3 Terran conflict and Eve Online, it seems to be some sort of hotspot if that's the correct term, is there any way to disable these hotspots so that no matter where you put the cursor it won't drop back to the desktop. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

nugar, Feb 11, 2018

2. WiFi problems in Windows 10 while playing Asphalt 8?

Just use hotspot shield for multiplayer gaming... Its perfect

Bilal Ahmad 66020, Feb 11, 2018
  3. How to finish updates

Ran out gb on my hotspot in middle of my game updates now cant play any games that didnt finish updates is anyway to finish from my phone

JuridicalFrame6, Feb 11, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

hotspot in games

Try turning off Peek in the Taskbar settings. I'm wondering if you have your taskbar in a different place to the default bottom setting.

hotspot in games [​IMG]

philc43, Feb 11, 2018
  5. nugar Win User
    did a whole lot of searching last night, seems that my program launcher (FSL Launcher) had the top left corner set as a hotspot, after disabling that all is good thanks for the reply all the same.

nugar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

hotspot in games

1. hotspot in games - Similar Threads - hotspot games

2. laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.: Everytime i turn on hotspot It crashes. it occurs mainly when my laptop is charging. can anyone help me find out the issue and a way to solve this issue. Once i checked task manager just before it crashed i noticed that the memory usage was too high 99 to 100 %....
  3. laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.: Everytime i turn on hotspot It crashes. it occurs mainly when my laptop is charging. can anyone help me find out the issue and a way to solve this issue. Once i checked task manager just before it crashed i noticed that the memory usage was too high 99 to 100 %....
  4. I can't play any online games using my mobile hotspot, but when I use other mobile hotspots...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play any online games using my mobile hotspot, but when I use other mobile hotspots...: Hi all, hope you guys are having a great holiday season so far.So I've had this problem for quite a while now but I only ever made this post now. The problem goes like this:I turn on my phone's mobile data, and use the hotspot option so my acer laptop can connect. I connect...
  5. I can't play any online games using my mobile hotspot, but when I use other mobile hotspots...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play any online games using my mobile hotspot, but when I use other mobile hotspots...: Hi all, hope you guys are having a great holiday season so far.So I've had this problem for quite a while now but I only ever made this post now. The problem goes like this:I turn on my phone's mobile data, and use the hotspot option so my acer laptop can connect. I connect...
  6. I can't play any online games using my mobile hotspot, but when I use other mobile hotspots...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wi-Fi Hotspot to play LAN games

Wi-Fi Hotspot to play LAN games: Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the innate function of windows 10, Wi-Fi Hotspot that shows up in the notifications menu. Me and my friends have a place to play videogames via LAN but we have neither internet connection nor a wifi router, so I wanted to use this...
  8. Mobile Hotspot Not connecting PC games to servers on 5ghz connection

Mobile Hotspot Not connecting PC games to servers on 5ghz connection: So I have been using my 5ghz mobile hotspot from my phone to play online games such as Modern Warfare and Halo MCC. However in the last 3 days, my mobile hotspot has ceased allowing me to connect only to game servers, everything else works wonderfully such as streaming and...
  9. Program/Game wont work on wifi but work on Phone Hotspot

Program/Game wont work on wifi but work on Phone Hotspot: I have a game that i play everyday but today the client wont patch despite good connection via wifi. The game itself has no internet issues and my friends can play. Then i try to connect hotspot from my phone and it works. So is there any way that i could fix this or is it...
  10. Want to start a mobile hotspot without internet for lan games when I donn't have internet...

Want to start a mobile hotspot without internet for lan games when I donn't have internet...: Hi there, I'm trying to setup a mobile hotspot for playing civilization over LAN but windows 10 seems to arbitrarily lock me out from doing so for some reason. Is there any way around this, or do I need to install Linux on my surface to not be arbitrarily locked out of some...