Windows 10: Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working

Discus and support Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The hotspot on my HP Elite X3 is not working. The comment it's always giving is that "the app from your mobile operator didn't respond in time". Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AyaOla, Aug 23, 2018.

1. AyaOla Win User

Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working

The hotspot on my HP Elite X3 is not working. The comment it's always giving is that "the app from your mobile operator didn't respond in time". Please how can it be rectified?

:)

AyaOla, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Raysim52 Win User
    Raysim52, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Byu2 Win User
    HP elite x3 USB connection problem

I found USB connection to HP elite X3 could not be established after update to build 15063.540. windows explorer suppose to show files phone and SD card. But when I plug USB to HP elite x3, right corner show a pop up HP elite X3, when I click on it,
    it gone and nothin happens.

no problem on lumia 950XL.

how to solve this issue?

4. Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working

HP Elite X3 - Verizon Certified

Does anyone have the (or list of) manufacturer part number for the Verizon certified HP Elite X3? I have been wanting to get my hands on one, but it is really hard to tell which ones are GSM or CDMA based on descriptions on shopping websites.

Thanks for any help.

JeffreyGaspar, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working

1. Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working - Similar Threads - Hotspot Elite working

2. Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?: Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-the-hp-elite-x3-to-windows-11/907420b4-0b5c-43ed-9fce-422568b742d7
  3. Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?: Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-the-hp-elite-x3-to-windows-11/907420b4-0b5c-43ed-9fce-422568b742d7
  4. Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Elite hp keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Elite hp keeps restarting: Elitebook 8460p will turn on but will show the windows Logo and just restart over and over .What can be done at this point,can it be fixed ,is it worth fixing, please help and keep in mind I'm computer illiterate so please be patient or speak in layman's turns...
  6. Create a back up of contacts and SMS for an HP Elite X3 with a black screen. Phone has...

Create a back up of contacts and SMS for an HP Elite X3 with a black screen. Phone has...: How do I transfer contacts and SMS text messages from one HP Elite X3 to another HP Elite X3. One has a black screen the one I need the info from. Thank you,...
  7. Unable to create wifi hotspot on HP Elite x3 running Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to create wifi hotspot on HP Elite x3 running Win 10: I try to use my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot but can not get it to work. I have a factory unlocked HP Elite x3 and I turn on Mobile hotspot on the phone but no computers can see the phone. T Mobile told me that it will not work on their network using a factory unlocked phone,...
  8. hp x3

hp x3: will Microsoft let some of the current mobiles run Windows s when 10 mobile Support ends ,or will you make an OS down loadable to run on a Android phone. I keep going back to Windows OS phone....
  9. Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3

Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3: Hi, thanks for viewing my question. I have a HP elite x3 Mobile phone running Windows 10. Recently it self updated and is running Version 1709. OS Build 10.0.15254.538 Firmware Revision 0002.0000.0032.0001 Hardware Revision 1.0.0(N-DF) I have repeatedly tried to...
  10. Hp elite book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp elite book: my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ctxtb

2. hp elite x3 mobiler hotspot problem

3. mobile hotspot not working on windows 10 mobile 15063

4. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab,
  5. hp elite x3 connect hard drive,
  6. elite x3 hotspot not working,
  7. unable to use elite x3 as hotspot,
  8. hp elitex3 hotspot issues,
  9. hp x3 elite mobile hotspot,
  10. mobile hotspot error HE ELITE X3