Windows 10: How about editing apps themselves for customization?

Discus and support How about editing apps themselves for customization? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since regedit is falling apart slowly for customization how about editing the apps. Like notepad, open it up and change stuff to make the background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by omnominous, Jan 2, 2016.

1. How about editing apps themselves for customization?

Since regedit is falling apart slowly for customization how about editing the apps. Like notepad, open it up and change stuff to make the background black and the text green, or what ever other colors you want. Its probably against microsofts terms of service, but oh whale. Would this be a plausible option?

:)

omnominous, Jan 2, 2016

2. Symbian^3 N8 backward compatible with older S60 3rd Edition symbian software ?

It will run symbian^1 (S60 5th edition) apps and like symbian^1 devices it should run many of the older 3rd edition apps.

If you search google you'll see that many popular 3rd edition apps do run on ^1 or new versions of the apps have been released. Some 3rd edition apps do not run at all on ^1 or have major issues, especially with apps that integrate themselves into the operating
    system.

Until the N8 is available it's impossible to say with 100% certainty if a specific 3rd edition app will run on it. If it runs on ^1 it should run on ^3.

psychomania---01, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Parental controls Windows 10

I am the administrator on my computer. I set Parental Controls for my granddaughter some time ago and now all of a sudden, I, too, am blocked off any "unsuitable" sites, everywhere. I cannot unblock YouTube. How in the world did this happen? No one seems
    to know or know how to fix it.

how about damit, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

How about editing apps themselves for customization?

1. How about editing apps themselves for customization? - Similar Threads - editing apps themselves

2. Why are the tech support so sure of themselves at the contradiction of the customer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why are the tech support so sure of themselves at the contradiction of the customer?: I told tech support I thought I had a bluetooth driver installed, and it got uninstalled, wiped from the system completely.She said if it's not installed in the system drivers section, it was never installed. She was so damn certain of it, too.Here I am on Ubuntu listening to...
  3. Why are the tech support so sure of themselves at the contradiction of the customer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are the tech support so sure of themselves at the contradiction of the customer?: I told tech support I thought I had a bluetooth driver installed, and it got uninstalled, wiped from the system completely.She said if it's not installed in the system drivers section, it was never installed. She was so damn certain of it, too.Here I am on Ubuntu listening to...
  4. Edit or delete information about contacts in the People app?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit or delete information about contacts in the People app?: Contacts move or change e-mail accounts. I've made typos when entering info and can't correct them. Some have two email addresses, one of which I must be careful not to select when I send an email. Another changed her phone number years ago, yet People wants me to call her at...
  5. Edit/Merge custom Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edit/Merge custom Themes: Hey folks, I want to modify my system with UXThemePatcher and a custom theme. I already found one that suits me. Now I like everything about that theme except the Curtains (Close,Minimize,Maximize) and the scroll bar. However I found a theme that has exactly those two that...
  6. Merge/Edit custom Themes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Merge/Edit custom Themes: Hey folks, So I'm trying to mod my windows 10 with UXThemePatcher and a nice theme. Now I found one that I like pretty good. Only the Window curtains and Scrollbar are a problem. Although I have another theme where exactly those are perfect. Now how would I be able to...
  7. Customers complaining about website.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Customers complaining about website.: My customers have been complaining that my websites is not working for them. They are telling me it was working before but after the windows update there pc started getting slow making it difficult for them to browse my website. We keep checking if there could be something...
  8. Default Apps Change By Themselves

Default Apps Change By Themselves: Just as the title states, I'm on Windows 10 Enterprise, all updates are installed. My default apps change nearly once a day. Example: If I set Adobe AC as my default PDF reader today, tomorrow when I come back to my station, the default app is Microsoft Edge. Is I set...
  9. Apps are closing by themselves and deleting themselves afterwards

Apps are closing by themselves and deleting themselves afterwards: everything was fine until yesterday. now my apps are closing out of themselves and deleting themselves afterwards. what do i do??? * Original title: help???...
  10. Editing custom dictionary in Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Editing custom dictionary in Word: I have found how to edit 'custom.dic' and have removed some oddities that had crept in. However one problem (that I know of) remains. In MSWord, I type the correct word and when I hit return it changes to an incorrect spelling (that I must have entered by mistake at some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. editing apps for customization