Windows 10: How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer?

Discus and support How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone could tell me or give a link how are .NET Framework versions included in different version offline installers? I mean is v3 included in v3.5,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by csenger41, Apr 21, 2015.

1. csenger41 Win User

How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer?

Anyone could tell me or give a link how are .NET Framework versions included in different version offline installers?
    I mean is v3 included in v3.5, or v2 in v3, etc?

:)

csenger41, Apr 21, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Apr 21, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 21, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

5. Cliff S New Member
    For version 3 plug your Win10 install media in(USB/DVD)

then open up an Admin Command Prompt and give: Code: DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sources\sxs[/quote] For the source (here :d) use the drive letter for your disk. The first time I ran it, I forgot to change it to h for my USB..
    And then wait until CMD is finished reboot, and it's installed. More info at this Microsoft Community thread.

Cliff S, Apr 21, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer? [​IMG]

Pic from my other link

7. csenger41 Win User
    Thank you guys, it's all OK now.
    I don't understand why they don't include ALL dotNet version in installer by default... :S

csenger41, Apr 23, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

Maybe the final release will include it. Glad you sorted it.

9. Cliff S New Member
    I had the problem because I needed 3.5 for my Mobile Broadband surf stick after a clean install. When I upgraded from Win7 it carried over no problem.

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer? - Similar Threads - are NET Frameworks

2. net framework 35 actual offline install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    net framework 35 actual offline install: hello im looking for an ACTUAL offline installer for net framework 35 in win10 to install certain program why asked to install win update when i already downloaded 200~ mb offline installer anyway? i have been looking everywhere but no dice, im sorry if i missed solution...
  3. net framework 35 actual offline install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    net framework 35 actual offline install: hello im looking for an ACTUAL offline installer for net framework 35 in win10 to install certain program why asked to install win update when i already downloaded 200~ mb offline installer anyway? i have been looking everywhere but no dice, im sorry if i missed solution...
  4. net framework 35 actual offline install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Install .net framework 3.5 offline Windows XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install .net framework 3.5 offline Windows XP: Hi, I'm trying to install .net framework 3.5 in a GE ultrasound equipment with Windows XP. But, the installation fails because it needs internet connection and obviously, the ultrasound doesn't have an internet connection. It's any offline installer available?...
  6. Install .net framework 3.5 offline Windows XP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install .net framework 3.5 offline Windows XP: Hi, I'm trying to install .net framework 3.5 in a GE ultrasound equipment with Windows XP. But, the installation fails because it needs internet connection and obviously, the ultrasound doesn't have an internet connection. It's any offline installer available?...
  7. Offline installer of .NET Framework 3.5 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Offline installer of .NET Framework 3.5 doesn't work: i tried to install .net framework offline, i hadall requirements like a windows installation file but when i try to install i get this error: [ATTACH] I've also tried the command on CMD and Powershell but still the same error 0x80004005 I've tried its online installer,...
  8. Offline install of .net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Offline install of .net framework 3.5: Hi All, I purchased some new PCs with Windows 10 installed on them. I need to install software that requires .net framework 3.5. These PCs are on a network that doesn't have internet and I didn't get the Windows 10 installation DVD with the PCs. I need to enable/install...
  9. .NET framework 3.5 offline download

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET framework 3.5 offline download: Hello, I am working with on an offline computer trying to download .NET framework 3.5. I have put the installation framework 3.5 from microsoft onto my flashdrive and tried installing it onto the computer. It takes several minutes to try and download and a message pops up...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Offline Installer download

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Offline Installer download: Microsoft released the final version of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 on April 18, 2019. The new installer for the version is available as a web installer and offline installer; since Microsoft prefers distribution via the web installer, it is difficult to find working...