Windows 10: How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer?

Discus and support How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone could tell me or give a link how are .NET Framework versions included in different version offline installers? I mean is v3 included in v3.5,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by csenger41, Apr 21, 2015.

1. csenger41 Win User

How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer?

Anyone could tell me or give a link how are .NET Framework versions included in different version offline installers?
    I mean is v3 included in v3.5, or v2 in v3, etc?

:)

csenger41, Apr 21, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Apr 21, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 21, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

5. Cliff S New Member
    For version 3 plug your Win10 install media in(USB/DVD)

then open up an Admin Command Prompt and give: Code: DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sources\sxs[/quote] For the source (here :d) use the drive letter for your disk. The first time I ran it, I forgot to change it to h for my USB..
    And then wait until CMD is finished reboot, and it's installed. More info at this Microsoft Community thread.

Cliff S, Apr 21, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer? [​IMG]

Pic from my other link

7. csenger41 Win User
    Thank you guys, it's all OK now.
    I don't understand why they don't include ALL dotNet version in installer by default... :S

csenger41, Apr 23, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

Maybe the final release will include it. Glad you sorted it.

9. Cliff S New Member
    I had the problem because I needed 3.5 for my Mobile Broadband surf stick after a clean install. When I upgraded from Win7 it carried over no problem.

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How are .NET Frameworks versions included in offline installer? - Similar Threads - are NET Frameworks

2. How to install .net Framework 3.5 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to install .net Framework 3.5 ?: Please help me to install and activate .net Framework 3.5 feature on Windows 10, games edition. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-net-framework-35/3788d0ae-1f02-4cc0-bad1-be544cb94414
  3. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? They are from version 1.2 to 4.6.1. [ATTACH] 127571
  4. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? [ATTACH] 127571
  5. .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0): hi everyone, i have issues installing this feature. "windows couldn't complete the requested changes" error code: 0x800F0950 please help, thanks...
  6. .net framework version 4.6.1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .net framework version 4.6.1: .net framework version 4.6.1 is the support of it gone going forward on the latest Win10 machines. Is it absolutely necessary to update the framework of all our applications?...
  7. .Net Framework Not Installing

.Net Framework Not Installing: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer_help/comments/9pt8ie/net_framework_35_wont_install/?st=JNHDB2ET&sh=c5fa046a Hopefully somebody can help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-not-installing/9606b9ea-0819-4a27-971e-b58996e53436
  8. Install .NET 3.5 OFFLINE

Install .NET 3.5 OFFLINE: We have a couple machines that are offline (NOT CONNECTED to the internet) for security reasons, and a piece of software that we are trying to install requires .NET 3.5. When trying to install .NET 3.5 from the "Turn Windows features on or off" control panel, it only gives...
  9. install .Net framework 3.5

install .Net framework 3.5: hi, I'm trying to install the .NET Framework 3.5 on my PC, but the installer just won't run. i downloaded it from the microsoft website, both offline and the normal version, but it does not run. I don't get an error message or anything when i try to run it. i only had the...
  10. .NET Framework 3.5 Not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 3.5 Not installing: .NET Framework 3.5 won't install! It just gives me this error message: Windows couldn't find the required files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you're connect to Internet, and try again. Error code: 0x800F081F Any suggestions? Please help me soon! *Sad...